5 Stars - CommonSense Media "Montessori Geometry surprises with how much detailed math learning can be stuffed into such a fun package"
"The most comprehensive geometry app we have seen to date." - KinderTown.com
"Editor's Favorite" - AppySmarts
"A super in-depth app with multiple levels of instruction for students. Top pick!" - Fun Educational apps
"A well-crafted early geometry app" Tinybop.com
The best way to learn shapes in 2D and 3D!
Do you remember ever wondering why you were studying geometry at school? Montessori Geometry was designed by Montessori teachers to ensure that your child will never have these doubts! Not only will this app make him/her realize that geometrical shapes are everywhere but it will also make him/her proud to be able to recognize and name them.
Features & Pedagogical content:
- 6 different “families” of shapes (23 shapes in total)
- Beautiful 3D shapes
- Precise vocabulary: the app teaches the shapes’ real names
- Easy to read definitions (Shape Glossary)
- Self-correcting activities for increased autonomy and self-confidence
- 6 different games to learn and have fun
- Enchanting graphics and characters: Tam & Tao, our adorable globe-trotter twins
- Increased motivation through medals
- 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- Detailed information in the Note to parents
- Retina display
- Universal app: works on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
Watch this video to take a sneak peek at the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0JwMuk7I0&feature=youtu.be
If you like Montessori Geometry, you will also like our other educational apps:
- Montessori Numberland HD
- Montessori Letter Sounds HD
- Montessori Letter Sounds HD – Learn French
- Easy Studio - Animate with shapes
- Montessori 1 st Operations
Recommended ages: 5 to 10 years old (but we are sure that parents will also learn new words!)
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at email@example.com as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
-links to social networks
-personal data request
We founded Les Trois Elles Interactive to bring our classroom experience with hundreds of children to the Digital world of tablets. As certified teachers, our aim is to develop a range of truly educational as well as beautiful apps based on the Montessori Method. All our apps can be used at home or in class. They can also be used by speech therapists.
SUPPORT/FEEDBACK: For any technical support or just to give us your feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook (Les Trois Elles Interactive) and Twitter
Screen rotation bug fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 05, 2014
- Les Trois Elles Interactive
- 38.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (20)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Easy Studio, Animate with Shapes!
• Montessori 1st Operations
• Montessori Letter Sounds - Phonics in English, Spanish, French & Italian
• Montessori Math Challenge, calculate better, faster!
• Montessori Math: Add & Subtract Large Numbers
• Montessori Math: Multiplication
• Montessori Numberland - Learn numbers with Montessori
• Montessori Numberland HD