McGraw-Hill K-12 eFlashcards
McGraw-Hill’s eFlashcard app gives you a quick and easy way to study your key vocabulary terms for a variety of titles.
The cards allow you to study the key terms from each chapter in the textbooks. You can start with terms or with definitions. It even keeps track of which ones you mark as correct or missed so that you can keep trying until you get it.
Cards for younger learners include pictures and audio!
• Tap card to flip between term and definition
• Go through the cards term first or definition first
• Track your score of correct responses
• Missed cards keep coming back
• Shuffle the cards at any time
• ©2012 Glencoe Science
• ©2012 Glencoe Social Studies
• College and Career Readiness
• Reading Wonders
• SRA/McGraw-Hill Imagine It!
• SRA Corrective Reading
• SRA Early Interventions in Reading
• SRA Reading Mastery Signature Edition
This version has a variety of cards within each course:
...includes Math Courses in both English and Spanish for grades K-5, Pre-Algebra through Algebra 2, and Geometry.
©2012 Glencoe Science
...cards include Biology, Chemistry, iScience courses, Earth Science, Physical Science and Physics at the NATIONAL level. There are also cards for specific courses for FLORIDA, INDIANA, LOUISIANA, NEW MEXICO and TEXAS.
©2012 Glencoe Social Studies
...covers US and World History, Geography and Civics. There are also FLORIDA specific titles.
College and Career Readiness
...includes the School Matters title.
...includes Engineering Design and Engineering and Technology.
...Spotlight on Music.
...New! Vocabulary flashcards up to Grade 6.
SRA/McGraw-Hill Imagine It!
...cards cover Pre-K up through Grade 6 and include High Frequency Words.
SRA Corrective Reading
...covers Levels A-C.
SRA Early Interventions in Reading
...includes Levels 1-2.
SRA Reading Mastery Signature Edition
...cards go up to Level 5.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 17, 2011
- McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- 0.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (133)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (133)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• American History Time Line
• Bluster! Deluxe
• CINCH Learning
• Country Mouse and City Mouse
• ELL Teacher GPS
• Everyday Mathematics® Addition Top It
• Everyday Mathematics® Baseball Multiplication™ 1-12 Facts
• Everyday Mathematics® Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
• Everyday Mathematics® Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
• Everyday Mathematics® Digital Student Math Journal ©2012
• Everyday Mathematics® Divisibility Dash™
• Everyday Mathematics® Equivalent Fractions™
• Everyday Mathematics® Monster Squeeze™
• Everyday Mathematics® Name That Number™
• Everyday Mathematics® Subtraction Top-It™
• Everyday Mathematics® Tric-Trac™
• Fusion Reading The Vocabulary Process
• Grammar Wonderland (Elementary)
• Grammar Wonderland (Elementary) Lite
• Grammar Wonderland (Primary)
• Grammar Wonderland (Primary) Lite
• Jack and the Beanstalk from McGraw-Hill Education
• Jargon Hunter from Reading Laboratory 2.0
• Little Red Hen - Interactive Reader
• Little Red Riding Hood from McGraw-Hill Education
• Maravillas Gramática maravillosa Elemental (3-6) VERSIÓN COMPLETA
• Maravillas Gramática maravillosa Elemental (3-6) Versión limitada
• Maravillas Gramática maravillosa Primaria (K-2) VERSIÓN COMPLETA
• Maravillas Gramática maravillosa Primaria (K-2) Versión limitada
• Maravillas Palabras maravillosas Primaria (K-2) VERSIÓN COMPLETA
• Maravillas Palabras maravillosas Primaria (K-2) Versión limitada
• McGraw-Hill Education Texas
• McGraw-Hill Gibson Hasbrouck MobilePD
• McGraw-Hill K-12 ConnectED Mobile
• My Video Tutor
• Networks: Step Into Time and Place
• Networks: Step Into Time and Place (for iPad)
• New Teacher GPS
• Palabras maravillosas (elemental), versión COMPLETA
• Palabras maravillosas (elemental), versión LIMITADA
• SRA Imagine It! CCSS Teacher Resource
• Sail Through Math
• Spell 'til You Drop from Reading Laboratory 2.0
• Why the Sea Is Salty
• Word Wonderland (Elementary) Full
• Word Wonderland (Elementary) Lite
• Word Wonderland (Primary) Full
• Word Wonderland (Primary) Lite
• Words to Know Before You Go: College & Career Readiness
• Words to Learn By