Mathemagics - Easy Algebra Fast
Accelerate your algebraic calculation and accuracy as you expand your knowledge with these incredible rarely taught techniques. Learn to think differently about algebraic equations and amaze others with your equation solving prowess. With practice many of these techniques can be performed mentally with lightning fast speed.
Easily master once difficult calculations as you watch and learn from the animated steps in every lesson. Practice each technique as you progress through various levels of proficiency and gain achievements along the way. Randomly generated questions ensure an endless ability to practice and have fun.
Master these algebraic techniques:
* Calculate 10% of Any Number
* Calculate 9% of Any Number
* Calculate 11% of Any Number
* Percentages of Numbers Less Than 100
* Percentages of Numbers From 100-999
* Multiply Two Polynomials
* Multiply Two Trinomials
* Multiply Large Polynomials
* Check Polynomial Multiplication
* Basic Algebraic Division
* Intermediate Algebraic Division
* Verify Algebraic Division
* Solve Simultaneous Equations
* Special Case Simultaneous Equations
* Basic Quadratic Equation
* Intermediate Quadratic Equation
* Advanced Quadratic Equation
* Verify Quadratic Equation Roots
Each lesson includes clear step descriptions with animated examples that can be watched as often as you like in order to ensure that you grasp the concept.
Prepare for the math section on the SAT, PSAT, ACT, GRE, GMAT, MCAT, or any other standardized test. Don't waste time with a calculator on the few tests that allow them. Use Mathemagics as a tutor to quicken up your test taking abilities.
Activate and challenge your brain to expand its ability to think efficiently and have fun at the same time. Train yourself to break problems down in to smaller more manageable pieces in order to reach solutions quicker and more accurately than anyone else.
Featured in the App Store Test Prep promotion
Featured as a primary banner in AppStore Education Category
Featured as an AppStore Education New & Noteworthy app
Follow us on Twitter @blulightnin
* Bug Fixes
If you like Mathemagics, please take a moment to leave a positive review on the AppStore. It really helps. Thanks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 10, 2014
- Blue Lightning Labs
- 15.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (23)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (213)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Math Facts - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
• Mathemagics - Mental Math Tricks