Kidschool : my first criss-cross puzzle in french LITE
Imagined and designed for children from 3 to 10 years old, "My first Criss-Cross puzzle in French" will help your little one learn the alphabet and discover words in French while the olders will have fun playing with Criss-Cross puzzles just like adults do .
Three levels of difficulty are created so each age can have fun! Each level is divided in five themes: the farm, the sea, the sky, fruits and vegetables, wild animals, etc... An "illustrated dictionary" shows all the words used through the game.
3 different displays will fit each age group: - First one showing all the letters in the background and a pronounced A.B.C's. - Second one only showing a few letters - Last one without any letters.
The goal ? Find all the words of the grid.
When the grid is completed, an animation congratulates and applauds!
Tips for toddlers:
Tip 1: You can use the "illustrated dictionary" to discover and teach it's 71 words... just like a picture book!
Tip 2: show the grid with all the letters in each box. It can make a big fun puzzle with the pronounced A.B.C's. (Montessori technic). Finding all the A's, all the B's etc... will help your little one to learn the alphabet in a fun way :)
This free version contains 6 grids. 2 per level.
News app Icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 08, 2012
- Caroline Huet
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 14.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• KidSchool : My first alphabet in English & French for iPad
• KidSchool : My first alphabet in English & Spanish
• KidSchool : My first alphabet in French & Spanish for iPad
• KidSchool : in my garden there is... (french version for ipad)
• KidSchool : my first alphabet in English and French FREE
• KidSchool: In my garden there is...
• Kidschool : Soupe de mots des sorcières !
• Kidschool : my first criss-cross puzzle
• Kidschool : my first criss-cross puzzle LITE
• Kidschool : my first criss-cross puzzle in french
• Kidschool: Create my first greeting cards 2013
• Kidschool: My first Xmas colorings
• Kidschool: The witch words soup
• Kidschool: in the countryside there is...
• Kidschool: in the countryside there is... (French Version)
• Steph.Cop, WoodenAro
• Steph.Cop, WoodenAro - English Version