iOS Universal Education
International Phonetic Alphabet in your email, tweet or Facebook post! IPAChartApp gives you an International Phonetic Alphabet keyboard you can use on any iOS app. IPAChartBoard puts the seven official IPA charts at your fingertips. Phonetic detail was never so easy!
Like other iOS third-party keyboards, this IPA keyboard comes to your device in a carrying app, in this case IPAChartApp. Once you've installed IPAChartApp on your device, you install the keyboard through System Settings. (The app will remind you how to do this.) Then IPAChartBoard keyboard is available for use with any app on your device. From your default system keyboard, you switch to the IPAChartBoard by tapping the "globe" key, as you would to use any other system keyboard.
- New keyboard layout is easier to use on small screens.
- Keyboard adjusts to device rotation.
- Includes "Frequently used symbols" page.
- Includes page for numbers.
- Fixed erroneous “high rising” tone marker.
- Keys respond more visibly when pressed.