Intro to Math, by Montessorium
• Learn to read, write and understand numbers from zero to nine, through a series of interactive, guided and challenging activities.
• Intro to Math was featured in the iPad 2 Commercial and Apple's Best Apps of the Year!
Based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
• The basic foundations of math
• To read, write and understand numbers from 0-9
• Number symbols and their units
• Sequence, order and spatial relationships
• An introduction to odds and evens
• Problem solving skills
• Fine motor skills
• US, UK, ES, DE, DU, FR, AR, JP, IT, CH, KO, RU, BR-PO
Intro to Math includes the following activities in a Universal app that will work on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch:
• RED RODS
In this interactive exercise, your child will come to understand length, by arranging the rods from longest to shortest.
• NUMBER RODS
In a series of engaging activities, we introduce the idea of quantity, and demonstrate how it corresponds to numbers.
• SANDPAPER NUMBERS
Through a number of guided tracing exercises, we concentrate on the symbols of the numbers, and how to write them.
• NUMBER RODS & CARDS
Completing the cycle, from the symbols of the numbers back to their quantity, we focus on the sequence of each number.
• NUMBERS & COUNTERS
In this dynamic activity, we work with odd and even numbers, strengthening our understanding of the sequence of numbers.
We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Twitter & Facebook!
Design & concept by Montessorium. Development by YMedia Labs.
• Sound Fix
• Kids Library
• Parent Portal
Thanks so much for your support!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 05, 2014
- Montessorium, LLC
- 93.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (370)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alpha Writer, by Montessorium
• Intro to Colors, by Montessorium
• Intro to Cursive, by Montessorium
• Intro to Geography - North America, by Montessorium
• Intro to Letters, by Montessorium