This re-release of the Infant Arcade series includes all 3 popular games: Peek-A-Boo, Alphabet Creatures and Numbers!
Iskandar, Inc's founder featured in the 10/19/10 NYPost: http://bit.ly/iskandarinpost
Each game is designed by loving parents for infants and toddlers as young as 1 month and up to 2 years.
"My 9 month old loves this app! She can't really play the game, but she loves the music and all the sounds in the full version. The moon saying 'howdy' and the jelly fish(?) saying 'bleh bleh' is hilarious!"
"This game is perfect for my 1 year old niece. She giggles constantly at the sounds and pictures. And I giggle when she giggles. Thanks for making an app simple enough for the youngest kids!"
How do you play?
* Its easy - baby can simply tap the characters on the screen.
* There is one main character that will be hiding behind one of five objects. * * Tap the objects to reveal the character hiding behind them!
* Baby can also touch any of the "mini" characters to make them say funny sounds.
* Stages will be randomly switch after a few minutes to keep things interesting.
Have fun learning ABC 's and creatures the fun way! Help your baby visually learn to associate the alphabet with creature images and names.
"My 2 year old loves this app she already knows how to work my itouch everytime she graps it she goes straight for this app"
"I have serveral ABC learning games on my iPhone but this one is by far their favorite. I downloaded the Lite version but my kids wanted more letters very quickly so I purchased the full version. They sound out the letters and repeat the words for each letter and they have fun!"
"My 9 month old loves this game! I've tried other infant games and he actually interacts with this one! The letters going across the screen keep his attention."
Simple and intuitive - just tap the letters/creatures on the screen. Letters, phonics, creatures are all voice spoken.
Have fun counting and learning numbers together with the infant arcade cast!
How do you play?
* Playful, colorful characters will jump around the screen.
* Touch the characters to collect them.
* With each touch the number of collected characters will be spoken as well as displayed on screen.
* Quick tests will show 1-9 characters on screen and ask your child to select the correct number from a multiple choice menu.
* Music and sound effects to keep your child engaged.
* Iphone or ipod touch (2nd generation) recommended for external speaker but not necessary.
For the generation growing up with baby einstein, sesame street, blue's clues, elmo, barney, miffy, dora and diego, clifford, wiggles, raffi, dan zanes, laurie berkner, and others.
Become an infant arcade fan on facebook to view more information, pictures and videos of our products:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 29, 2011
- Iskandar, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (32)
- 20.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Alphabet Creatures (iPad Version)
• Bit-1 FREE
• Brutal Fantasy - Prologue / LITE
• Brutal Fantasy - The Orcs of Undermountain
• Buster Red
• Buster Spirits
• Buster Spirits FREE
• Cut Him Up!
• Cut Him Up! PRO
• Infant Arcade: Alphabet Creatures
• Infant Arcade: Alphabet Creatures LITE
• Infant Arcade: Numbers
• Infant Arcade: Numbers Lite
• Infant Arcade: Peek-A-Boo
• Infant Arcade: Peek-A-Boo LITE
• Little Faces
• Little Faces LITE
• Logan and the Upside Down Sea
• Logan and the Upside-Down Sea Lite
• Marbleminds Phonics
• Marbleminds Phonics LITE
• Nunix - First Wave
• Skewers and Forks
• Tank - Run and Gun!
• Where a bike at? - Capital Bike Share DC
• Where a bike at? Citibike NYC