Improve Your Credit Score
Paper or plastic? Chances are the credit card is swiped before you can count the dollar bills, hoping to suffice covering the cost of the purchased products. However, owning a credit card with a moderate limit does not qualify anyone to muscle borrowing for bigger purchases such as buying a car, a house, not even renting an apartment. But a credit score does.
Your credit score is calculated typically by the three major credit bureaus and is made up of five separate components. These pieces make up the armor protecting you against elements which may stop you from achieving your financial objectives.
We will be reviewing what score is considered a good credit score. Do you need a different score for qualifying for a home or a car? What are your rights? How can you fight back for a higher score? What should the debt to income ratio become to help you improve your score? How can you develop a set of healthy habits to safely ride the waves of the financial pitfalls and dangerous traps? If you don't have the answers to all these important questions, you owe it to yourself to read this application. After reviewing this useful information you will have a better understanding of your credit score, your role in improving your chances to a better purchasing capability, and simple ways to develop solid habits to financial prosperity.
Your credit score is your purchasing power. Unfortunately, it can fluctuate often. It is imperative to have a clear understanding of your report and an accurate measurement of your score. Your knowledge could save you a great deal of money. Conversely, a lack of understanding or monitoring the status of your score could result in unwanted consequences such as high interest rates, large down payments, costing you much more than what you bargained for.
So, take the driver's seat. Don't let your credit score be decided by someone else. You can improve and maintain your financial health by using the simple steps provided in this application. Come and discover a better score for your future. It's never too late to begin anew!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 07, 2014
- You Can Learn, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Basic Grammar for Everyday Life - for the iPhone
• Easter History - Facts, Tradition and Fun
• F-1 Student Visa
• F-1 Student Visa - For the iPhone
• Greek Mythology - Mysteries of the Gods
• History of the Summer Games, The Olympic edition
• Job Hunting - Secrets to Success
• Online Trading and Investing
• Recognizing and Reducing Stress at Work and at Home
• Seven Incredible Concepts in Physical Science
• Time Management - for the iPhone
• You Can Learn Basic Grammar for Everyday Life
• You Can Learn Memory Improvement
• You Can Learn Point of View
• You Can Learn Protect Your Identity
• You Can Learn Time Management
• You Can Learn the History of Santa Claus Around the World
• You Can Learn the History of St. Patrick's Day
• You Can Learn the History of Valentine's Day