IFR Instrument Rating Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
Are you pursing an Instrument Rating for Helicopter? RideReady will help make you confident and ready for your FAA HELICOPTER IFR Practical Test / Checkride (that combination of flight test and oral quizzing when you will have to go through to receive your Instrument Rating) and allow you to impress the examiner with your knowledge of relevant knowledge areas as per the Practical Test Standards and current FAA practices and recommendations.
This app will prepare you for your FAA CFI-Helicopter practical test. Topics include: Helicopter Aerodynamics, weather, IFR charts including rotorcraft specific approach and maneuver charts, IFR maneuvers, regulations, systems, instrument interpretation, and much more.
Additionally, this app covers IFR-related knowledge areas of relevance to those pursuing the CFI-Instrument-Helicopter rating.
RideReady features more questions than oral exam prep booklets thus helping you be more prepared for a wide variety of realistic questions. Additionally, RideReady's content is also more illustrated and our explanations more detailed to really help you understand the material.
Our RideReady app can offer you speed, power, availability, and flexibility that no book or DVD can. For example, you can tell RideReady which aircraft you fly (from a list of common training aircraft) and RideReady will ask you questions on its systems and operations - just like a real examiner will. Remember: while books are out of date from the moment they're printed, updates are FREE FOR LIFE, meaning that you can get the most up to date quickly and easily through the built-in update mechanism.
Please note that after downloading this app, the app will need to check for updated data from our servers.
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Free Lifetime Updates. Get acquainted with the material weeks or months before your checkride, study hard in the days leading up to it, and then brush up years afterwards.
* Hundreds of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Current and valid for right now - As soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, and aviation technology.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you!
* This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation for HELICOPTER PILOTS.
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test preparation. If you want FAA written (knowledge) test preparation, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
* Again, this title is for HELICOPTER PILOTS ONLY. This is NOT preparation materials for airplane, glider, gyroplane, hot air balloon, or other pilots. We have other RideReady titles for different aircraft types, but this one is for HELICOPTER PILOTS ONLY as it contains much information particular to helicopter / rotary-wing operations.
Thank you again for checking out RideReady!
Thank you to all who have written us expressing your thanks after having passed your checkrides with the help of RideReady! New in this version:
- content updated to reflect up-to-date FAA practical test (checkride) practice, including more content for Technically Advanced Aircraft (TAA) and FAA mandated emphasis areas.
- the user experience has been improved, with several UI fixes and speedups.
- the data update feature has been made faster and more robust.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 04, 2013
- Dauntless Software
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 37.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ATP Airline Transport Pilot (121/135) Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• CFI Certfied Flight Instructor Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• CFI Certfied Flight Instructor Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Commercial Pilot Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Driving - USA CDL
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - Airframe Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - General Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - Powerplant Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Flight Engineer Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Instrument Rating (IFR) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Parachute Rigger Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Sport Pilot Instructor/Examiner Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Sport Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• Five by Five Amateur (Ham Radio) FCC Test Prep
• Five by Five Commercial FCC Written Test Prep
• Glider Pilot, Tailwheel Transition, Hot Air Balloon Pilot, Seaplane Pilot FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• GroundSchool CANADA Instrument Rating (INRAT) Written Test Prep
• GroundSchool CANADA PSTAR, Private Pilot, and Recreational Pilot Written Exam Prep
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Airline Transport Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic Airframe
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic General
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic Powerplant
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Commercial Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Flight Engineer
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Flight and Ground Instructor
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Instrument Rating
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Parachute Rigger
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Private and Recreational Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Sport Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Sport Pilot Instructor and Examiner
• GroundSchool JAA (EASA, JAR-FCL) ATPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
• GroundSchool JAA CPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
• GroundSchool JAA Instrument Rating (IR) Airplane Theory Exam
• GroundSchool UK PPL and IMC RATING Theory Exam Preparation
• IFR Instrument Rating Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Multi-Engine Rating FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• NameThatPlane － Aircraft Identification Tutor
• Private Pilot Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Private Pilot and Commercial Pilot Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• RideReady FAA Pilot Practical Test Prep
• Safelog Pilot Logbook
• SimPlates X Ultra