This app was removed from the App Store.
Human Rights Law Concentrate (Undergraduate MCQs from Oxford University Press)
iOS Universal Education
Human Rights Law Concentrate is a high quality revision guide published in print by Oxford University Press.
This app contains nearly 100 multiple choice questions based on the above title and offers clear, succinct coverage of key legal points and cases, enabling students to test their knowledge of the fundamental principles of Human Rights law in preparation for their undergraduate exams.
- Filter questions by topic and mark off learnt topics to ensure you target your weaknesses and only receive questions relevant to your course
- Choose a specific topic to brush up on a certain area or just do a random test. You can even pit yourself against the clock for a quick-fire round!
- Detailed explanations provide a deeper understanding of the subject matter
- Review your incorrect answers immediately after a test to consolidate and better learn from your mistakes
- View your individual progress report at any time to analyse your results and improve on past performance. Share your scores via Apple’s Game Centre and compete with peers and friends
This app is part of a Concentrate series of apps created in association with Oxford University Press, and is the best revision tool for your upcoming law exams.
Each app complements a revision guide on the same topic from the Concentrate series – a series that shows students what to expect in a law exam, what examiners are looking for, and how to achieve extra marks.
- universal app