This app was removed from the App Store.
Hearbuilder Phonological Awareness
iOS iPad Education
Our award-winning, research-based and evidence-based software program is now an iPad app!
This evidence-based, interactive program helps students improve their phonological awareness and listening skills. Students earn instruments and band members to form the rock band The Phonemix while learning to segment, blend, and manipulate sounds.
Take a FREE tour of the first level of all the activities in the app. If you have a subscription to HearBuilder Online and a student login, you can access the entire program.
• Targets nine phonological awareness skills: Sentence Segmentation, Syllable Blending, Syllable Segmentation, Rhyming, Phoneme Blending, Phoneme Segmentation & Identification, Phoneme Deletion, Phoneme Addition, Phoneme Manipulation
• Multi-level program gradually increases in difficulty
• Teaches children important listening and sound awareness for reading
• Meets the needs of children with different skill levels
• Monitors progress and provides frequent feedback
With a subscription to HearBuilder Online you can:
• Access all four HearBuilder programs – Following Directions, Phonological Awareness, Auditory Memory and Sequencing
• Monitor progress and track student data
• Individualize each student's program settings
• Set levels of difficulty for each activity
• Add background noise at any level and adjust the volume for each student
• Customize and print reports
Multiple binary support.
Full Ios 8 support.
Minor bug fixes.