HAM Radio Technician Exam preparation
iOS Universal Education
NEW LICENSE POOL UNTIL 2018 NOW INCLUDED
Become a HAM Radio! Best preparation for your Technician license Exam
Made for you by an Amateur (HAM) radio operator
NEW Auto Mode: You can now listen to spoken questions and answers while you are on the road or waiting for the train. No user interaction is necessary, just if you would listen to a Podcast.
Not sure if you want to buy? Try out the FREE version first.
Want to become a HAM and join the amateur radio community!
Use this app to prepare for your exam.
This app includes the original ARRL Technician question pool with 420+ questions.
The included FCC Element 2 question pool is effective July 1, 2014 and valid until June 30, 2018.
Use the different learning options for best preparation.
Learn either by multiple-choice (just like the original exam) or by using flashcards or both.
Don't waste your time by learning the wrong questions. You can easily see which questions should be repeated and which ones you already know.
Statistics will visualize the progress you make over the time.
Use the included exam simulation to find out if you are ready for the exam.
- Multiple users support
- Speech synthesis to get questions and answers spoken
- Data export to other devices supported
- Pool question update over the air
- Random or sorted question sequence
- Real Exam simulation
- Run's offline. No internet connection required.
- FCC rules included for offline reading
- Question auto-advance and/or swipe gesture (optional)
- Random question selection (optional)
- Double tap image zoom
- Modern state-of-the-art app
- Runs on all devices from iPhone 4 and newer, and iPad 2 and newer
- Optimized for Retina, iPhone 6x and iOS 8.3, portrait and landscape
- Requires at least iOS 7
- Made by HAM for HAMs (or future HAMs)
- And definitely more...
In case of questions, please feel free to ask.
- Fixed localization issue
- Adaptions for an upcomming iOS Version
- Adaptions for the new iPhone and iPad devices
- Database update as per August 2017
- Various other improvements (Thanks for your Feedback!)