Glider Pilot, Tailwheel Transition, Hot Air Balloon Pilot, Seaplane Pilot FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
Attention! This is an incredible value:
4 IN 1 combo!!!
"Glider Pilot", "Tailwheel Transition", "Hot Air Balloon Pilot" and "Seaplane Pilot"
FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
RideReady is the smart pilot's secret to checkride success!
* Realistic Checkride Questions - Hundreds upon hundreds of realistic memory, analysis, and scenario type questions taken from practical test exit interviews, key FAA documents, and the combined experience of our editorial team of pilot examiners and flight instructors.
* Unlimited Study and Practice - At your own pace, on your own schedule
* Dozens of Charts and Figures - Illustrate key points and help you learn
* Free Lifetime Updates. Current and valid for right now - as soon as you purchase and install this app, use the built-in update feature to get the latest and greatest content that we offer in mere moments. We regularly update the content to keep up with changes in practical test standards, FAA emphasis areas, etc.
* Thousands of Success Stories - Every year, thousands of pilots use RideReady to learn or brush up the material to make them confident and ready to pass their FAA checkrides. We invite you to be next!
Make sure you are looking at the right app for you! This is FAA Practical Test (checkride oral exam) preparation software for:
*AIRPLANE PILOTS LOOKING TO TRANSITION TO FLYING TAILWHEEL-TYPE AIRCRAFT (such as Piper Cubs, Piper Tripacers, Cessna 140s, and many more).
* GLIDER PILOTS.
* HOT AIR BALLOON PILOTS (both future PRIVATE PILOT and COMMERCIAL PILOT Hot Air Balloon Pilots).
* SEAPLANE PILOTS (INCLUDING FLOATPLANE AND FLYING BOAT).
* This is NOT FAA written (knowledge) test preparation. If you want a FAA written (knowledge) test preparation app, check out our GroundSchool FAA line of products. Many pilots buy both RideReady and our GroundSchool-FAA apps as they work well together.
*Ever wanted to fly a glider? It's incredible fun and, some would contend, the "purest" form of flying that man can do. It's you, the glider, and the sky - and not much else. Whether gliders are your first exposure to piloting or you are thinking of adding a glider rating to an existing pilot certificate, you are embarking on an exhilarating journey. This software can prepare you for any or all of: Private Pilot Glider, Commercial Pilot Glider, and CFI-Glider (Flight Instructor).
*Tailwheel Training can make you a better pilot. Come equipped to your tailwheel training with a real understanding of tailwheel operations and terminology and procedures and you can become a better pilot with RideReady. With material based both on the experiences of the CFIs and tailwheel pilots who are the authors of this app and specific FAA recommendations, our RideReady: Tailwheel Transition pilot will help you master the key things you need to know to fly a taildragger well and make the most of your training.
The app contains hundreds of questions and answers designed to help certified "nosedragger" (tricycle gear) pilots get the tailwheel ratings.
*To Fly Up and Away in your Beautiful Balloon, you're going to have to take an FAA checkride. This means an Oral Exam by an FAA Inspector or Designated Examiner. Don't worry! Our RideReady software, written by Bill Hughes, an ex-FAA Designated Examiner and veteran balloon pilot will help you pass that oral with ease. Even those tricky "Instructing" questions for Commercial Pilots!
This software will prepare you for BOTH the Private and Commercial Hot Air Balloon Chekrides.
*Ever wanted to fly a seaplane? For many people, a transition from land-planes to seaplanes is a challenging but enjoyable long weekend course where a new skill is learned and capability gained.
Our RideReady: Seaplane Pilot app will, in an interactive question-answer presentation style, take you through the key knowledge points as determined by the FAA that are crucial for safe and effective seaplane operation.
Thank you for checking out RideReady!
- user experience improved
- content updated
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 01, 2013
- Dauntless Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 50.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ATP Airline Transport Pilot (121/135) Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• CFI Certfied Flight Instructor Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• CFI Certfied Flight Instructor Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Commercial Pilot Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Driving - USA CDL
• FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - Airframe Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - General Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Aviation Mechanic - Powerplant Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Flight Engineer Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Instrument Rating (IFR) Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Parachute Rigger Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Private Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Sport Pilot Instructor/Examiner Knowledge Test Prep
• FAA Sport Pilot Knowledge Test Prep
• Five by Five Amateur (Ham Radio) FCC Test Prep
• Five by Five Commercial FCC Written Test Prep
• GroundSchool CANADA Instrument Rating (INRAT) Written Test Prep
• GroundSchool CANADA PSTAR, Private Pilot, and Recreational Pilot Written Exam Prep
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Airline Transport Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic Airframe
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic General
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Aviation Mechanic Powerplant
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Commercial Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Flight Engineer
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Flight and Ground Instructor
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Instrument Rating
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Parachute Rigger
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Private and Recreational Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Sport Pilot
• GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Prep - Sport Pilot Instructor and Examiner
• GroundSchool JAA (EASA, JAR-FCL) ATPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
• GroundSchool JAA CPL Airplane Theory Exam Preparation
• GroundSchool JAA Instrument Rating (IR) Airplane Theory Exam
• GroundSchool UK PPL and IMC RATING Theory Exam Preparation
• IFR Instrument Rating Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• IFR Instrument Rating Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Multi-Engine Rating FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• NameThatPlane － Aircraft Identification Tutor
• Private Pilot Airplane FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Private Pilot and Commercial Pilot Helicopter FAA Checkride Oral Exam Study Guide
• Safelog Pilot Logbook
• SimPlates X Ultra