Fun With Directions HD Lite
From A4cwsn: "This is wonderful for my young students who are working on imitating and following basic instructions."
Give the boy something to eat. He’ll even say “Thanks!” Touch the violin and it plays for you! Check out our Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXCe1fETCnc
Fun with Directions Lite is a ground-breaking app for the iPAD, designed to provide a fun and engaging way to practice listening, following directions, working memory and the auditory processing of language. From the simplest of directions (“Touch the cat”) to the more complex (“Give the boy without a hat or glasses, something round that grows on trees and can be red or green.”) your child can grow and learn with this game over time. Colorful, vivid art and animations against a white background combine to create a complete game experience without visual clutter. Sound effects and surprises keep the game engaging! This app is a great choice for a toddler/preschooler, or any young child who would like to practice listening to or reading directions!
Included in the Lite version are two concepts: “give” and “touch.” It allows 2 users to have their data tracked, plus one guest user to play.
Features include settings for data tracking, automatic vs. manual advance to the next direction, touch/drag OR touch/tap option, text on/off, (to practice reading vs. listening) and the desired level of play: easy, intermediate, and advanced.
An added bonus that is included in this app is the optional “Superstar Direction” which allows additional practice for remembering (“What did you have to do?”) but also expressive language. The child’s response is recorded and played back. Superstar Directions are surprise questions that can be set to a variety of intervals, or turned off.
Hamaguchi Apps is dedicated to the mission of bringing high-quality apps to the general public and professionals for affordable prices.
Developed by Patti Hamaguchi, M.A., CCC-SLP, a noted speech-language pathologist and author of Childhood Speech, Language & Listening Problems: What Every Parent Should Know, as well as books on the treatment of auditory processing disorders.
To find out more about this app and our other upcoming projects, visit our website: www.hamaguchiapps.com
- Corrected Orientation
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Hamaguchi Apps for Speech, Language & Auditory Development
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (85)
- 50.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Between the Lines Advanced
• Between the Lines Advanced HD
• Between the Lines Advanced Lite
• Between the Lines Advanced Lite HD
• Between the Lines Level 1
• Between the Lines Level 1 HD
• Between the Lines Level 1 Lite
• Between the Lines Level 1 Lite HD
• Between the Lines Level 2
• Between the Lines Level 2 HD
• Between the Lines Level 2 Lite
• Between the Lines Level 2 Lite HD
• First Phrases
• First Phrases HD
• First Phrases HD Lite
• First Phrases Lite
• First Words International Home
• First Words International Home HD
• First Words International Pro
• First Words International Pro HD
• Fun With Directions
• Fun With Directions HD
• Fun With Directions Lite
• More Fun With Directions
• More Fun With Directions HD
• More Fun With Directions HD Lite
• More Fun With Directions Lite
• Picture the Sentence
• Picture the Sentence HD
• Picture the Sentence HD Lite
• Picture the Sentence Lite
• Talk About It: Objects Home HD
• Talk About It: Objects Pro HD
• You’re the Storyteller: The Surprise (Home Edition) HD
• You’re the Storyteller: The Surprise Pro HD