French Numbers For Kids
Note: this app is immersive and there is no translation in English (but numbers are written so it is easy to do the translation)
This app has been made for french kids to learn numbers the Montessori way. However, this app can also be used by french learners to learn how to pronounce numbers from 0 to 1000.
In particular there is an activity where a number is pronounced and you have to build the number using numerals.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 06, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 35.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Draw with Hearts - Happy Valentine's Day !
• Draw with Stars ! Play with Musical, Animated and Glowing Shooting Stars !
• Dutch Word Wizard -Talking Movable Alphabet
• Finnish Word Wizard
• French Word Wizard - French Talking Movable Alphabet and Spelling Tests
• French Words for Kids - Learn to Pronounce and Write French Words with Dictée Muette Montessori
• French Words for Kids HD - Learn to Pronounce and Write French Words with Dictée Muette Montessori
• German Montessori Numbers
• German Word Wizard - Talking Movable Alphabet + Spelling Tests
• Montessori Crosswords - Spelling With Phonics-Enabled Alphabet
• Montessori Crosswords - Teach and Learn Spelling with Fun Puzzles for Children
• Montessori Numbers - Math Activities for Kids
• Spanish Word Wizard : Spanish Talking Movable Alphabet with Spell Check + Spelling Tests
• Swedish Word Wizard - Talking Movable Alphabet + Spelling Tests
• Word Wizard - Talking Movable Alphabet & Spelling Tests for Kids