ExpertVideo: Sushi is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of sushi making tutorials.
Love sushi? Want to learn how to make your own, fresh sushi rolls at home?
In Japanese cuisine, sushi is vinegar rice, usually topped with other ingredients, such as fish. Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi. Combined with hand-formed clumps of rice, it is called nigirizush. Sushi served rolled inside or around nori, dried and pressed layer sheets of seaweed or algae) is makizushi. Toppings stuffed into a small pouch of fried tofu is inarizushi. Toppings served scattered over a bowl of sushi rice is called chirashi-zushi. With ExpertVideo: Sushi, you'll learn how to make sushi rice, basic rolls and advanced rolls such as rainbow rolls - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
ExpertVideo: Sushi also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite sushi making tips with other home chefs!
ExpertVideo: Sushi is part of the ExpertVideo series of iPhone Applications. ExpertVideo contains video tutorials and educational materials covering a wide range of subjects such as cooking, home repair, car repair, professional training, personal health, and art. If you like ExpertVideo: Sushi be sure to check out other apps in the series including Expert Video: Asian Cooking, Expert Video: Baking Secrets, ExpertVideo: Grilling and Expert Video: Healthy Cooking.
== ExpertVideo: Sushi Features ==
- Over 25 sushi tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- How to Make Sushi Easily
- How to Make Hand Roll Sushi
- How to Prepare Fish for Sushi
- How to Make a Kappa Maki Roll
- How to Make Temaki Sushi (Japanese Hand Roll Sushi)
- How To Make Sushi Rice Recipe
- Making Maki-Zushi Sushi
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Making Sushi at Home
- How To Make Sushi In Three Minutes
- Onigiri Sushi Recipe
- More Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
- How to Slice Sushi Rolls
- Making Sushi the Easy Way Part 1
- Making Sushi the Easy Way Part 2
- Making Sushi the Easy Way Part 3
- Sushi Making the Rainbow Way
- How to Make Salmon Sushi
- Sushi Japanese Recipes Part 1
- Sushi Japanese Recipes Part 2
- Learn to Make California Hand Roll Sushi
- The Art of Making Dynamite Roll Sushi
- The Art of Making Sushi at Home
- Making Great Tasting Victoria Roll Sushi
- Make Great Tasting Maki Roll Sushi at Home
ExpertVideo: Sushi is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Interave Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (9)
- 0.8 MB