English Syntax Analyzer
"English Syntax Analyzer" is a tool for English Editing.
All great writings will be yours now.
All beautiful texts will be break down and born again fantastically!
Just copy and paste what you want from another.
Create your new file!
Break down all!
Send your texts to your friends, teachers!
They will discover how much wonderful skills you have for writing!
All is big and easy.
!! A voice recording is available for practicing if user having presentation.
"English Syntax Analyzer" can be used to explain bellow.
[ Capability approach ]
Analysis of any larger structure involves sorting its parts into types of smaller structures and identifying the functions performed in the combination
1. [phrase analysis]
-A group of words appearing between well-defined junctures is described as a phrase or cluster.
-The principal word in each phrase is called the head word.
-In general, phrases function as units in larger structures, and they fall into groups based on the type of function the unit performs.
2. [immediate constituent analysis]
-The second method and perhaps the most widely used means of dealing with English syntax is the IC.
-Sentences are divided into their principal parts or immediate constituents.
-Each of these is then divided and subdivided until the ultimate constituents of the sentence are reached.
3. [sentence formular]
-Each of the parts of a very simple sentence can be expanded in various ways so that more complex sentence patterns –and more complex layers of relationships –are produced
-Sentence patterns of the simplest noun-verb-noun, noun-verb-adjective types are considered first.
It's fun, and simple way to make and share gorgeous English sentence, brief address, presentation and documents on your iPad.
- copy and paste nice English paragraphs as much as user like
- paragraphs re-arranged by sentences line by line and shown on the table automatically
- Each sentence on the table will be shown as a label, word by word automatically
- Every word can be grouped, ungrouped by only touch
- Every word group can be moved by touch, and be shown subject/verb/object or any form as user defined
- Able to draw lines by touch to explain the relationship between phrases
- Any word can be removed or replaced by new word button and can be saved
- Able to record user voice as the sentence's reformed or in all modes
- Save user library as it changed and user can export it by email
If there is any questions please send us email via Feedback on the app.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (3)
- 1.3 MB