English Idioms Usage
The path way to success with Idiom and Slang.
An idiom is an expression or term that is unique to a language, whose meaning can not be understood by reading the words. The origins of these unusual phrases are astonishing, poetic, bizarre and sometime mysterious.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the idioms by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
Having more than 9000 English Idioms in many types.
✓ Idiom from A_Z
✓ 100 most used
✓ Idiom by categories
✓ human body ..
✓ Proverb and Saying
✓ 800 test questions to practice Your skill.
• Over 9000 English Idiom by many types.
• Over 800 multiple-choice questions.
• Show idiom as a book view slide.
• Shows test results.
• Idiom now having search all or you can choose specify category to learn - and test your skill.
- Update GUI
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 17, 2012
- Mobile+ Solution Co.Ltd
- 7.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)