Learn Dutch for Children: Help Kids Memorize Words - Free
iOS Universal Education
The fun way for children to learn Dutch words!
- Listen to authentic native speakers pronounce all words.
- Each word has an animated picture.
- The text option helps you improve your writing abilities.
- The multiple choice option helps you improve your understanding.
- The exam combines all options and measures your time.
- Compete against yourself and against other users.
- Save words in favorites and practice and train only your favorite words.
- Free updates.
- No need to configure or read a manual. Just install and start.
- We don't overwhelm you with thousands of words, but offer small units that can each be dominated in a short time.
This word trainer app helps children learn Dutch words in a fast, easy and very entertaining way!
The word trainer provides a set of the most common and useful words, organized by category.
The lite version includes 2 and the full version contains the following 23 categories:
- Water animals
- Wild animals
- Farm animals
- Human body
- At home
We've chosen not to overwhelm the children with hundreds or thousands of words, but instead give them small units, which can easily be learned in a short time. This keeps it fun!
Review Dutch words
You choose a category and one by one all English words with their Dutch translations are repeated. Each word shows an animated picture. You can save the words that require more attention as favorite, and practice and test only those words. This option is used to study and learn the Dutch and English words. The child can listen to the pronunciation of all words.
Dutch to English word trainer
When you think you have learned all Dutch and English words, you are ready for the big test, the word trainer.
You can use the trainer from Dutch to English and from English to Dutch.
To test your understanding of the words, use the multiple choice option and to test your writing abilities the text option.
The words in the category are repeated until you dominate them all. In this case the category is marked as completed.
The exam combines all options. It has a built-in timer that measures how long it takes you to translate 30 words.
You can compete against yourself and against other users.
With everyday use, this application will help children acquire a vast body of Dutch and English words.
There are word trainer apps for beginners, advanced, business and children available. For a complete list of all apps:
The app has a new graphical design.