iOS Universal Education
Short learning moments (Micro Learning) and as long as it suits you. Compare the progress of your colleagues, who knows you finish on top!
With e-Campus Cards it is very easy to offer to-the-point e-Learning directly to all your users.
• Ranking of users
• Interface with Twitter and Facebook
• 9 different Learning strategies
• 4 possible question types
• Reporting on Cluster and difficulty level
• 5 initial sorting possibilities
• Flashcards with: video, images, feedback when answer is correct/wrong, time limits
• Central back-office facility (e-Campus OIS)
• Knowledge gap analyses
• Import flashcards from Ms Excel template
• Possibility to use your own design
• Challenge mode
Challenge mode - challenge other people from the ranking with TIC-TAC-TOE, Jeopardy or Hitrate challenge.
Push notifications - receive push notifications and have full control on which messages you like to receive.
Ranking indication - indicator in Library if you are rising or declining in the ranking since you last run the course.
Examination strategy - possibility to test your students, they will not see which question was correct or wrong.
Questionnaire strategy - survey your users (e.g. after an public event), including a full report in the back-office system of e-Campus Cards.
Pool indication (%) - determine a pool % per course and (optional) indicate which questions are mandatory.