Chalk School: Shapes - Learn & Recognize
iOS Universal Education
Teach your child or student to recognize and name 16 different types of shapes with this third lesson of our Chalk School Series.
Your child will learn to recognize 16 different types of shapes with guided audio pronunciations. Each play the shapes are randomly generated so that the shape combinations and positions are never the same for a better learning experience. Your child will arrange the chalkboard puzzle pieces by dragging them with their finger to the correct location on the board. Not only will this improve cognition, but develop hand-eye coordination and increase early childhood intelligence.
Features our unique intelligent assist system, Color Assist. When the system is activated, the outlines of the pieces turn red or green helping the child find the correct location. This assist system can be turned on for easier guidance, or turned off for a more challenging experience for your child.
A "help" button is also included to view the correct placement of the shapes for two seconds if your child is stuck. Not only is this button to aid your child, but increases their memory skills.
• Learn to recognize and name 16 different types of shapes
• Guided audio pronunciations of each shape
• Randomly generated shapes each play
• Color Assist: Our unique Intelligent Assist system
• "Help" button designed to increase memory skills
• Shapes slide with device movement
• Original chalkboard design
• No Ads, No In-App Purchases
Recommended Grade(s): Preschool-K
Are you a fan of our Chalk School Series?
Visit Us: http://www.KonigStudios.com
Like Us: facebook.com/KonigStudios
Follow Us: twitter.com/KonigStudios
We would love to hear all of your comments, suggestions, and feedback. Feel free to contact us at http://www.konigstudios.com/contact
Last but not least, thank you for all your support.
- Universal support to include iPhone
- iOS 10 support
- Better snapping to correct location when released
- Bug Fixes