Bus To Booville
iOS iPad Education
All aboard the bus to Booville! This funny app is sure to charm a smile out of your own little ghost or goblin!
In Bus to Booville, a bus driver gets spooked when he picks up ghosts, witches, and skeletons on Halloween night,
but after he drops them off at the party, we learn that HE's a little monster, in disguise all along!
Eye-catching, captivating photo-collage illustrations and rhyming text really make the storybook app stand out.
This cute story also comes with two fun games: a memory game and a “spot the difference” game. A great way to get your kids into the Halloween spirit in a fun, light-hearted way.
Bus to Booville is a part of the Auracle line from Auryn Inc. The app is based on the book by the same name, written and illustrated by Wendy Wax.
- Memory game: flip the cards and find the matches! In three different skill levels (easy, medium, hard)
- Photo Hunt Game: A “Spot the Difference” game where players must find 10 differences between two otherwise similar images.
PERSONALIZE THE VOICE AND TEXT:
- You (or your child) can record your own narration for the story
- Change the text of the story wherever you’d like: perhaps include your child’s name / or some friends’ names as one of the characters?
LITERACY BUILDING FEATURES ON EACH PAGE:
- Character and sound association - when a character is tapped on the associated sound is played.
- Karaoke effect - when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted.
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken in Read Myself mode.
THREE WAYS TO READ THE BOOK:
- "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style. After the narration finishes on a page the child can interact with objects till they are ready to move to the next page.
- "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
- "Auto Play" - same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: Facebook.com/appsbyauryn
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps and pinterest.com/appsbyauryn
Bug Fix and Optimizations