100 Animal Words for Babies & Toddlers
iOS Universal Education
This flash-card style early learning game is a fun way to introduce children to the amazing animals of the world while teaching them new words. It’s suitable for preschool children aged between one and three.
How it works
The Kizzu game 100 Animals, from Sherston, combines colourful graphics, energetic sound and vibrant animations to help children develop their vocabulary skills.
- Take a journey through 12 categories, starting close to home with pets (dogs, cats, hamsters) garden friends (ladybirds, toads, squirrels) and farm animals (cows, horses, ducks).
- Learn about the inhabitants of tropical jungles (tigers, snakes, monkeys). See what you can see on an African safari (elephants, zebras, lions).
- Travel down under to meet the marsupials (kangaroos, koalas, wombats), and fish of the reef (clownfish, seahorses, sharks!)
Plus, there are many more habitats to explore including Amazon, Forest, Desert, Ocean and Polar.
Word categories include:
- Down under
· Speech and language skills
· Image recognition
Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
· Literacy - Reading
· Understanding the world - The World and Technology
Suggested age range: 1-3 years old.
For teachers, practitioners and parents
At Sherston, we know that if you're going to give your child an app to play with, you have to trust it. All our Kizzu apps are designed to give children the confidence to have fun as they explore and develop their skills.
Through each stage of their development, all our apps are worked on collaboratively with our panel of testers and educational experts.
All our interfaces are specifically designed with younger children in mind. This ensures the app meets the expectations of teachers, practitioners, parents and children everywhere.
- update app's icon
- added parents section for Big Clever Learning subscribers