ArtikPix - Full
ArtikPix - Full 2.4 update is available with several new features including video recording and a module for creating your own cards!!!
ArtikPix - Full is an engaging articulation app with flashcard and matching activities for children with speech sound delays. Among the many features in ArtikPix - Full, group scoring is available for collecting scores in flashcards on up to 4 children at a time. A group of students can collect data as they practice sounds in words and sentences.
Utilizing fun and modern graphics, ArtikPix - Full has all 24 decks with 40 cards each (113 cards in r deck, 1,033 total cards) for the following sounds: th, w, y, h, f, v, ch, sh, k, g, s, z, l, r, s-blends, r-blends, l-blends, p, b, m, n, t, d, j. The decks can be combined, selected for sound group (e.g., beginning th, er), then practiced in full-featured flashcard and matching activities. Features include recorded audio, voice recording, and scoring (aka data collection).
In the flashcard activity, the sound groups are ordered and configured for shuffling to individualize practice for children with both the words alone and in sentences. The flashcards are then practiced in an easy-to-use flick album. In the matching activity, the words are randomized in easy (3 pairs), medium (6 pairs), and hard (10 pairs) levels. The matching activity is a fun way for children to practice their speech sounds while data is still collected.
The flashcard and matching activities include the following features:
• Group scoring in flashcards to collect data on up to 4 students at a time
• Combine card decks and specify ordering
• Choose sounds groups (e.g., beginning th, er) to practice
• Color coded cards
• Auto-play of audio recordings
• Tap-to-play audio
• Record your voice and play the recording (external mic/earphones with mic needed for
iPod touch prior to 4th generation)
• Collect data by tallying for specified sound groups (e.g., beginning th, er)
• Tallied data is automatically converted to percentage based data
• Undo tallying mistakes by tapping the numbers at the bottom of flashcards or matching
• Save data in the app organized by student names and timestamps
• Copy data to clipboard, email, and Google Spreadsheet
• Configurable options for app sounds (e.g., audio recordings) and visuals (e.g., hide
matched cards, unmatched card delay)
- Share feature in the Create module for sharing decks via email attachment or iTunes File Sharing
- Bug fixes related to the Create module
- If you like the new features, please leave a comment. If you have feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in 2.4
- iPhone 5 support
- Enhanced design for increased user friendliness
- Configurable option for word and sentence level in flashcards
- Target word is now underlined at the sentence level in flashcards
- Video recording feature that allows you to save videos
- If you have all of the decks, you can create your own decks and cards. Use a photo or one of the nearly 2,000 illustrations.
- iOS 5.0+ support. Install this update only if you have iOS 5.0 or higher.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 31, 2013
- Expressive Solutions LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (97)
- 58.9 MB