iOS Universal Education
Archimedes is the scientific calculator reinvented for the 21st century. It’s much simpler yet more powerful, made with attention to the tiniest detail.
Archimedes is one of the first calculators to feature an inbuilt formula library. It’s as simple as picking a formula and filling in the variables. The answer is calculated automatically, and even units are fully supported.
Intersecting, integrating and finding derivatives should be intuitive and straightforward. Archimedes lets you interact directly with plots and makes it all as easy as dragging your fingers across the screen.
Archimedes is backed by a powerful mathematical engine. Equations are solved automatically and can be shown in both exact and numeric form, and even systems of equations are supported.
Developed by Patrick Pijnappel & Niels Andriesse
• Added a link to suggest formulas
• Added several new formulas
Version 3.0 adds a unique inbuilt formula library and improves stability.
• Intuitive and straightforward use of formulas
• Full unit support (SI/Metric, US Customary & Imperial)
• Built-in physical constants
• iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
• Bug fixes