Archimedes is a better way to do math. Calculate, solve and simplify, all displayed crisply & cleanly the way you'd write it on paper.
Calculate quickly, with the answer appearing as you type. Just swipe to switch between numeric and exact answers.
Solve equations: linear, quadratic, and others. Put in several equations with the same variables and you get the values for each.
Simplify roots, trigonometric functions, and fractions. Check all those tricks and rules you’re never quite sure about.
And most importantly, do it all without special functions, menus or commands. Just type and it does what you want.
A minor update for some bug fixes and small feature requests.
• Several number formatting enhancements
• Input behavior tweaks
• Fixed bug that stopped background audio when using app
• Fixed bugs related to trigonometric functions
• Several other bug fixes and small updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 20, 2012
- Patrick Pijnappel
- 9.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (28)