ARationalExp Rational Expressions
ARationalExp Rational Expressions is a powerful learning aid that combines Coaching Calculators and Guides to help students master the simplification of rational expressions or algebraic fractions.
The Coaching Calculator covers the simplification of rational expressions such as
(x² + 6x + 8)/(x + 2)
(x² - 5x + 6)/(14 + 3x - 5x²)
(3x - 9)/(6x - 12).
Detailed steps :
- Factoring out GCFs
- Factoring linear numerators/denominators
- Factoring quadratic numerators/denominators
- Dividing out or canceling common factors
The Guide also covers the addition and subtraction of rational expressions such as
3(x - 2)/2 - (x + 1)/5
12/(x - 1) + 5/x
3/(x + 1) + 2x/(x² - 6x - 7)
and the multiplication and division of rational expressions such as
(x² - 1)/(9x²- 1) * (6x + 2)/(3x²- 3x).
It's ideal for students as the menu design reinforces each problem solving step.
Examples highlight and simplify algebra that students find hard.
For convenience, app also includes Coaching Calculators and Guides for factoring quadratic trinomial expressions.
iPhone 5 optimization and minor improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 26, 2013
- Walter Kissach
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- 1.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ACoachCalc Fraction Calculator
• AFuncDomain Function Domains
• ALinInequal Linear Inequalities
• ALinearEqn Linear Equations
• ANumberSign Signed Number
• AQuadForm Quadratic Formula
• ARadicalEqn Radical Equations
• ARadicalSimp Simplify Radical
• ARationlEqn Rational Equations
• AStraightLine Straight Line Equations
• AbsoluteVal Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
• BasicFrac Fractions
• Circles and Equations
• CompareFrac Fractions
• ConvertFrac Fractions
• EasyEquation Quadratics
• EasyFactor Quadratics
• GuessCheck Factoring
• MulDivFrac Fractions
• Percentage Change
• Polynomials Even and Odd Functions
• QuadCoach Factor it Solve it
• Quadratic Difference
• Quadratic Equations
• Quadratic Factoring
• Quadratic Grouping
• Quadratic Inequalities
• Quadratic Vertex
• mathflair from fractions to quadratics