Another Monster At the End...
iOS Universal Education
This is an animated storybook app, which will humorously help teach your child early reading and logic skills.
Interactive storytelling gets kids excited to read along!
** Parents' Choice Gold Award! **
** Winner of Appy Award: Best Book App! **
** Reached #1 in Books! on App Store**
** Common Sense Media 5-Star Quality Rating **
There’s something waiting at the end of this book. Could it be…a monster?!? Loveable, furry old Grover is about to find out—and he’s bringing his equally loveable and furry friend Elmo with him!
In this sequel to the best-selling, chart-topping Monster at the End of This Book app, Grover invents silly, giggle-worthy ways to prevent young readers from getting closer to another monster hiding at the end of this story. But an ever-curious Elmo asks for your help to slip past Grover every time.
• Bursting with innovative activities woven right into the story.
• Funny animation featuring the voices of Grover AND Elmo
• Engaging activities that build vocabulary and spatial-relations skills
• Word highlighting for beginning readers
• Intuitive finger-tapping, so little ones can play independently
• Bookplate personalization to add your child’s name
• Parents’ tab to help you and your child get even more from the app experience
• Protective "baby-gates" to ensure a child-safe and child-friendly experience
Remember, you can always turn down the volume so that you can bring your own voice to the story for your kids. Young readers will delight in the very funny story, and parents will know that their little monsters are reading, laughing, and learning with trusted, beloved Sesame Street characters.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Minor bug fixes.