Animal Math Games for Kids in Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st Grade Learning Numbers, Counting, Addition and Subtraction Premium
iOS Universal Education
Travel the world over from Bessie's Farm to the plains of Africa to the deepest reaches of outer space as you join math-explorer Emma through more than 100 fun math games on a quest to help her animal friends find a way home!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music. Cute characters include cows, chickens, lions, giraffes, kittens, puppies, robots and monsters!
Designed by parents and teachers, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• To 100 by ones and by tens
• Count forward beginning from a any number
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare two numbers
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition and subtraction with objects
• Addition and subtraction word problems
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Compare more of, less of
CATEGORIES AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes
• Analyze and compare shapes
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
Eggroll Games builds interactive toys that promote learning and engage children through colorful interactivity without confusing buttons or menus.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/eggrollgames, follow us on Twitter @eggrollgames or drop in for a visit at EggrollGames.com!
• Four new animals and a brand new location, the forest!
• New Greater Than, Less Than or Equal To games with Oleg the Owl!
• New Even & Odd games with Ben the Bear!
• New Place Value games with Paco the Porcupine!
• A new Comprehensive Level starring Jiri the Space Creature!
If you love our app, please rate or review it in the App Store. Thank you!