99 Allah Names (Pro) - الله : Islamic Names of God (Asma ul Husna) with Quran Verse, Audio Recitations of 99 Names of Allah (Islam)
iOS Universal Reference
* This is the Pro Version with Audio Recitations - In Islam, it’s a major sin to make purchases via Credit Card. You can easily avoid paying via CC, if you select the option to pay via International Debit Card, Direct Bank Transfer, Paypal Balance or iTunes Card. These options may vary with each country. So make use of them if they are available to you and avoid the sin.
Read the 99 Names of Allah on you're iPod, iPad and iPhone :)
The 99 Names of Allah (Asma ul Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Quran: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Quran in Description for each name.
• Full Audio Controls: Play, Pause, Stop, Rewind and Forward
• Auto-Scroll: Automatically scrolls and plays each name
• Universal App Works with iPod, iPad and iPhone
⇓ Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah (Swt) today ⇓
DISCLAIMER: It should be remembered that Quran was revealed in Arabic language. Translations are actually Interpretation of the Quran. No translation of the Quran can be hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the original Quranic text in Arabic. In this app we have tried to provide verses from the mostly acceptable Interpretation of the Quran in English by Muhsin Khan. If you come across any mistakes please report them to us by contacting us via: http://www.ImranQureshi.com. May Allah (Subhanahu Ta'ala) accept this service from all of us, please remember us in you're Dua's.
* Replaced old voice recitations with new voice recitations with improved sound quality.
* Updated name description with accurate references from the Quran.