3D Molecules Edit&Drill
3D Molecules Edit&Drill designed to enable students to build, construct, modify and examine molecules in 3D. The key feature of 3D Molecules Edit&Drill is the "Test yourself" mode that allows learners to check their knowledge of chemistry and chemical compounds.
When you have finished building your molecule you can either save the model or sent by e-mail. Model can also be opened directly from e-mail.
• “Test yourself” mode to build the target chemical compounds.
• Hints which provide information about what's going wrong with the builded molecule.
• Visualization of Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
• Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects.
• T-shaped and «seesaw» molecular geometries support.
• Support of single, double and triple bonds.
• Building molecule models of cyclic compounds.
• Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule.
• Bond-angle optimization.
• Saving and sending the created model by e-mail.
• Export to VRML format for builded molecule.
• Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail.
The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
1. Proper support for iPad3/iPad4.
2. Proper support for iOS6 .
3. KNO3, NH4, O3 and HNO3 are available for construction now.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 29, 2013
- Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- 26.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 3D Molecules Edit
• Arithmetic. Smart Pirate
• Chemistry Circus
• Fractions. Smart Pirate
• Girl, bike, flowers
• Math flowers for mommy
• Math. Smart Pirate
• Natural Science for Kids: City of Light (Full)
• Natural Science for Kids: Games of Light
• Natural Science for Kids: Heat and Cold
• Natural Science for Kids: Mechanics