3D Molecules Edit
[Unlock the full version from within the application!]
3D Molecules Edit: three-dimensional modeling tool and viewer for chemistry education in schools, colleges and universities!
"3D Molecules Edit" is geared for build 3D molecule models. Using "3D Molecules Edit", you can compile models of any organic or inorganic compound.
The app is also great for any high school or college student in chemistry courses. Professionals will also find it very useful!
"3D Molecules Edit" allows the users to open, view and edit molecules in SDF or PDB format files, for example, from NCBI's PubChem (http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov), a public database of compounds or from RCSB Protein Data Bank (http://www.rcsb.org/pdb).
The key feature of "3D Molecules Edit&Drill" full version is “Test yourself” mode. It allows learners to check their knowledge of chemistry and chemical compounds. Unlock the full version from within the application.
• Building molecule model of any organic or inorganic compound using most of periodic table elements.
• Loading, editing and saving molecule in SDF file format.
• Loading, editing and saving molecule in PDB file format.
• Support of single, double and triple bonds.
• Building molecule models of cyclic compounds.
• Visualization of Wireframe style, Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
• Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects.
• Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule.
• Detailed instructions for working with app.
• Bond-angle optimization.
• Saving and sending the created model by e-mail.
• Export to VRML format for builded molecule.
• Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail.
• Opening and saving created molecules in cloud services and third-party applications.
The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
1) Added Visualization of Stick style
2) Improve performance of molecular loading time
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 01, 2014
- Virtualnye Prostranstva LLC
- 25.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)