11+ English - Practice Papers
iOS Universal Education
11+ English Practice Papers app contains 12 full test papers worth more than £20, that mirror the actual 11+ English selection tests.
The multiple choice paper format covers comprehension, words and phrases, spelling, punctuation and grammar exercises.
There are 600 individual questions, this is the most comprehensive 11+ English app available for 11+ Grammar School selection tests in UK and international school common entrance exams across the world.
This app is one of the apps in 11+ apps series published by 11PlusApps.co.uk with comprehensive material and innovative design that makes 11+ exam preparation a fun.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• 600 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Option to choose if user wants instant feedback on answer selection.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose "ON" or "OFF" for sound effects.
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.