Big red LED digits allow you to see the timer even at great distance so you are free to move while you give the talk of your life. SpeakerClock emulates the famous countdown clock that all speakers at TED conferences need to adhere to.
The latest version is a universal app with HD-support for iPad, multiple presets and lots of usability enhancements. New portrait support allows you to put your iPhone/iPad in the cradle and still use SpeakerClock. Now the whole screen flashes if you transition into a new phase of your speech.
Start the clock and place it within your view when giving a public talk to see at a glance how much speaking time you have remaining. The "traffic light" gives you visual feedback when it's time to wrap up or make your closing remarks.
Use it for actual public speeches or train with it for the fateful day when you too get the call to speak on important issues.
- tap to start/stop timer
- double-tap or tap preset button to reset to preset
- swipe to set timer
- push&hold preset button to store as new preset
- push&hold yellow or red light to store as new threshold
"Personally I use SpeakerClock when timing the recording of YouTube videos. This way I never run over the maximum 10 minutes there and the "traffic light" helps me nail my closing arguments every time!"
We have totally modernized the code base so that we can bring you some exciting new features in the next major release.
- ADDED: Launch images for all devices and resolutions
- ADDED: iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
- FIXED: Preset values not getting saved if the app gets terminated
- FIXED: Presets might not be showing after purchase
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 21, 2013
- Drobnik KG
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (126)
- 0.6 MB