This app was removed from the App Store.
ShopKeep | Point of Sale
iOS iPad Business
Use ShopKeep to turn your iPad into a robust point of sale system for your business.
Designed by an experienced small business owner, ShopKeep is simple to set up, easy to use, and delivers powerful analytics to help you make smarter business decisions.
Over 10,000 happy customers use ShopKeep to run their small business and we are dedicated to supporting their success every day with reliable software and award-winning, free customer care.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the ShopKeep app
2. Sign up for your free trial
3. Explore your web-based BackOffice and populate ShopKeep with your product inventory
4. Work with a dedicated Point of Sale Specialist to customize your register and start selling quickly
• We have built ShopKeep to serve a wide variety of industries including retail, quick service, and mobile businesses
• We provide unlimited, award-winning customer care, 24/7 at no additional cost
• Take advantage of a seamless QuickBooks® integration for all your accounting needs
• You can select the credit card processor of your choice or just accept cash. Either way, we’ll help you build and grow your business
• Improve the accuracy of your shift management and payroll by easily tracking employee hours through our in-app Time Clock.
• Make better decisions about when to order more supplies by tracking your entire inventory, including raw good ingredients, through ShopKeep
• Easily accommodate customer choices using item modifiers, e.g. Burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, etc.
• Understand your business like never before with detailed reports and real-time sales data available anywhere, including from our iPhone Dashboard app. (Also available in the App Store)
• The app works online and offline, meaning you'll never miss a sale again
Can't finish every sale by the end of the day? This release gives you the ability to keep checks saved even after a shift is closed! Just another way that ShopKeep is helping you run a smarter business.
We strongly recommend closing your shift prior to updating to the newest version.