SAP Retail Execution
iOS Universal Business
With the SAP Retail Execution mobile app for iPhone and iPad, consumer product manufacturers can enhance their sales execution with retailers anywhere and anytime. The app accesses the SAP CRM application and allows merchandisers and sales reps to coordinate store visits, conduct audits and surveys, and verify planograms.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for iPhone and iPad
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
• View Promotions and Campaigns
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) and SAP ERP (optional) applications, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using demo data.
• Technical improvements