iOS iPhone Business
All you need is Ruby Receptionists and your cell phone to manage your business from anywhere. Use the Ruby iPhone app to view messages, update your status, and call out from your business number. Easily forward your calls to and from Ruby or check your usage while on the go.
To take advantage of Ruby Receptionists for iPhone, you must be a current customer of Ruby Receptionists live virtual receptionist service and have a Ruby username and password. To learn more about us, please visit us at www.callruby.com. If you are a current Ruby customer and need assistance logging in, please contact 866-611-7829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check messeges and voicemails.
- Make calls from your business number.
- Update your call handling with Status.
- View company details and usage.
- Create Ruby Contacts and receptionists will have those details handy when the contact calls.
- Easily hold your calls and view recent call activity using Ruby’s Apple Watch app.
-Outbound calls and calls forwarded using the app now show up as records on the Home screen and in the Activity section.
-All activity types now show in the same list, whereas previously Assists were separated from calls.
-Activity filters have been updated to make them more user friendly.
-Activity search is now on the main Activity page.
-In Activity, the star has been changed to a flag.
-More section has been moved to top right corner of the screen.
-Dial pad has been moved to the bottom center of screen.