Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) is a convenient, on-demand sign language interpreting service delivered over a live Internet video connection.
Purple VRI transforms your iPad® into a full-functioning, "mobile interpreter" to help in situations where interpreters are needed to relay communications for deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech-impaired individuals and hearing individuals when they are in the same room.
To use Purple VRI, you need a Purple VRI account. VRI services require payment for use. To sign up for an account, contact Purple at email@example.com.
• Easy-to-use and convenient, make Purple VRI calls virtually anywhere, anyplace, anytime on a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/LTE connection (on available iPad models).
• Skilled interpreters, clear audio and high-quality video make it seem like the interpreter is in the same room with you.
• Purple VRI is perfect for work, schools, meetings, doctor's appointments, on-the-go and much, much more.
• Last-minute requests made easy with on-demand technology allowing you to access services at any time, 24/7, 365 days per year.
Creating a Purple VRI Account: After downloading the app, contact Purple at firstname.lastname@example.org to create your account. Please note you will not be able to make a VRI call until an account is created through Purple. This can only be completed by emailing email@example.com.
Currently supported devices: iPad 2 or later
NOTE: This is NOT Purple VRS. For Purple VRS, please search for "Purple VRS" in the App Store. Purple VRS and Purple VRI require two different apps and accounts.
• Now supports the iPad Air and the iPad mini with Retina display.
• User interface updates.
• Spiffy new icon.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 17, 2014
- Purple Communications, Inc.
- 21.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data