PDF Converter - Save Documents, Web Pages, Photos to PDF
Make PDFs from anything you have on the iPad. Save Word, Excel, Powerpoint or iWork documents, web pages, photos and even clipboard content as professional quality PDFs.
PDF Converter lets you transform any file you have on the iPad into a PDF document whenever you need it. Everything from a multi-million contract to a web page you want to read later can be saved as a PDF in several taps.
The process is 100% secure since conversion is done locally on the iPad. Your documents never leave it and it does not require internet connection.
Once installed, PDF Converter appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you save a PDF any document from Mail, Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, ReaddleDocs and many other applications on your iPad that supports this function.
To save a web page, just change "http" to "pdfhttp" in the Safari address bar and tap Go.
With PDF Converter you can make PDFs from:
- Email Attachments
- iWork and MS Office documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and MobileMe iDisk
PDF Converter supports the following document formats
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 10, 2014
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (54)
- 8.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calendars 5 - Smart Calendar and Task Manager with Google Calendar Sync
• Calendars by Readdle - sync with Google Calendar, manage events and tasks
• Documents 5 by Readdle
• PDF Expert (professional PDF documents reader)
• PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents
• PDF Expert Enterprise - document management for the mobile era
• Printer Pro - print documents, photos, web pages and email attachments
• Printer Pro Lite
• Printer Pro for iPhone - wirelessly print documents, photos, web pages and emails
• Scanner Mini - scan documents into PDF for free
• Scanner Pro by Readdle