PDF Converter - Save Documents, Web Pages, Photos to PDF
***All Readdle apps are available with up to 60% discount as a part of AppSanta campaign. This is a time-limited offer, so get them now and learn about other apps on www.appsanta.co***
Make PDFs from any file that you have on your iPad or iPhone. Save Word, Excel, Powerpoint or iWork documents, web pages, photos and even clipboard content as professional quality PDFs. Everything from a multi-million contract to a web page you want to read later can be saved as a PDF in just a few taps.
“PDF Converter for iPad, An Indispensable Tool” - Wired.
“Readdle PDF Converter for iPad chews up documents, spits out PDFs” - The Next Web.
“PDF Converter lets you convert practically any file on your iOS device into pro-grade PDFs” - AppAdvice.
The process is 100% secure since conversion is done locally on your iPad or iPhone. Your documents will never have to leave the device! What’s even better, is that you don’t need internet connection to do this.
Once installed, PDF Converter appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you save a PDF from Mail, Dropbox, Documents 5 and any other application on your device.
PDF Converter does support iCloud Drive, so you can collaborate with other apps easily. Starting with iOS 8 you can convert files stored in iCloud Drive folders of other apps and share PDFs between apps. Whenever you’ve done converting the document, you can save the PDF back to iCloud Drive.
Extensions let you convert web-pages from Safari and photos from Photo Library without even opening PDF Converter. Once enabled, Photo extension gives you an ability to convert several photos from Photo Library into a multi-page PDF file.
To convert web-page just change "http" to "pdfhttp" in Safari address bar and tap Go. With iOS8 you can convert web-pages using Actions extension directly from Safari.
With PDF Converter you can make PDFs from:
- Email Attachments
- iWork and MS Office documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and iCloud Drive
PDF Converter supports the following document formats:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, PNG, Safari webarchive
PDF Converter is now available on iPhone too! The app works on both - iPad and iPhone, so you can convert any files into PDFs even easier and faster.
Moreover, PDF Converter is now available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Portuguese.
In prior versions we've made PDF Converter compatible with iOS8 and added iCloud Drive support. The app supports Actions and Photo extensions.
Enjoy the new update!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- 27.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (529)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Calendars 5 - Smart Calendar and Task Manager with Google Calendar Sync
• Calendars by Readdle - sync with Google Calendar, manage events and tasks
• Documents 5 - Fast PDF reader, media player and download manager
• PDF Expert 5 - Fill forms, annotate PDFs, sign documents
• PDF Expert Enterprise - document management for the mobile era
• PDF Office - Create, Edit and Annotate PDF Documents
• Printer Pro - print documents, photos, web pages and email attachments
• Printer Pro Lite
• Scanner Mini - scan documents into PDF for free
• Scanner Pro by Readdle