This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Business
PDCA2Go is a great tool to manage activities throughout the Plan, Do, Check and Adjust problem-solving stages. The tool allows for a team leader or manager to record issues identified by team members for resolution.
An issue has the following attributes;
• Problem statement (describe the problem, where occurring, time-frame problem has occurred and magnitude of the problem),
• Person identifying the issue and date raised, and
• RASCIQ (Responsible, Approver, Support, Consult, Inform and Quality Review) model is supported to record roles so as to ensure adequate resources are available.
For each step in the Plan-Do-Check-Adjust cycle;
• Record a summary of activities and findings, and
• Record the completion date of each plan, do, check, adjust stage.
PDCA2Go can store data on the iCloud Drive to be shared across other mobile devices or data can be stored locally on the device. In addition, you can backup or restore data stored on the iCloud drive to your device.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements,
• Added ability to swipe delete from search results list,
• Added ability to expand and collapse the RASCIQ and PDCA stage sections,
• Added Remove Image to menu option when tapping on an existing (before or after) image, and
• Added embedded user guide accessable from question mark button on toolbar.