This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Business
Outlook Groups lets you participate on-the-go with your entire team. With an Office 365 work or school account, you can take part in discussions, share photos, notes, and files, and see events.
With Outlook Groups you can:
- Participate in group email conversations
- View and create events
- Share photos and 'like' a message. Or @mention a person or a group
- Work together using the shared team OneNote notebook
- View and co-author Office docs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Discover and join more Office 365 Groups
Use Outlook Groups today to start working better with your team, learn more in our FAQ - http://aka.ms/outlookgroupsfaq.
IMPORTANT: Office 365 Outlook Groups for iPhone and iPad requires an Office 365 Enterprise or Academic subscription license to sign in. Office 365 Home, Personal, Student, and Government plans are not currently supported. Please contact your IT department if you do not know what type of license you have been assigned.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.