iOS Universal Business
Presenting an all new Numerics. A completely re-engineered iOS app from ground up with delightful interactions, a shiny new Numerics for Apple TV and a re-designed Numerics for Apple Watch.
Numerics lets you design beautiful, accessible dashboards that connect to your business data securely and in real time.
## Access to realtime KPIs anywhere, anytime.
Numerics makes your important numbers accessible on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV ensuring your most relevant data is always just a glance away.
## Visualize KPIs in easy to understand charts
Numerics helps visualize metrics in colorful pie charts, interactive line graphs, number tallies, top lists, radar style density charts, month density charts and more.
## Easy to design, configure and customize dashboards
Pick from hundreds of pre-designed KPIs to rapidly setup dashboards without any technical know-how. Drag and drop KPIs to quickly organize them on your dashboards.
## Track KPIs from a growing list of cloud services
Pull live metrics from the integrated cloud services to show a mix of website analytics, project progress, sales funnels and more.
## Bring in metrics from any custom business application
Use the custom connectors to render KPIs from business databases, spreadsheets, in-house systems or third-party software via JSON.
## Design multiple dashboards unique to your perspective
Create unlimited dashboards to organize your statistics around your business structure or projects.
## Get alerts about changes in your KPIs
Push notifications on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch ensure you have the latest metrics to make the best decisions.
## Customize to match your brand
Add a touch of your company branding with logos and images on dashboards.
## One of a kind KPI dashboard for the Apple TV
Numerics for Apple TV is a realtime team dashboard to help team members stay focused on team goals and their statuses.
## Design dashboards once and use them everywhere with iCloud Sync
With iCloud Sync enabled, all your widgets and dashboards sync back and forth between all iCloud connected devices so you can always have access to updated KPIs.
## Start on Apple Watch, continue on your iPhone
Selectively add KPIs to show up on your Apple Watch. To see more information like previous values on a graph, simply transfer the KPI from Apple Watch to iPhone using Handoff.
## Secure by design
Numerics makes secure direct connections between the device and the source, without any servers in the middle. This means that nobody besides you can access your data in Numerics. Numerics can also be secured by touch ID / Face ID.
## Get everyone on the same page with dashboard templates
Numerics templates let you design dashboards once and deploy them across your organization. Share templates through Email, Messages, Dropbox or any other collaboration app.
## List of Integrated Services
- Amazon API Gateway
- Custom JSON
- Custom JSON - Basic Auth
- Dream Factory
- Excel 365
- Free Agent
- Google Analytics
- Google BigQuery
- Google Spreadsheets
- Help Scout
- Pipeline Deals
- Pivotal Tracker
- Stocks powered by Yahoo
## Go Pro to unlock all features
Numerics Pro is an in-app subscription with a free 1 week trial. Pro unlocks all integrated services, allows creating unlimited dashboards and widgets. The Free Lite version is limited to adding 3 KPIs on 1 dashboard.
Note: Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in iTunes settings after purchase.
New in 5.1
- Appfigures - Subscriptions - 86 new pre-defined KPIs to track subscriptions for your apps sold through the App Store, Mac App Store, or Google Play Store.
- Stocks - New Stocks integration. Track prices of your stock investments by time series and technical indicators. The existing Yahoo Stocks integration not reliably showing results hence we are replacing it with the new Stocks.
- Updated supported services to authenticate using the new Safari Authentication Session API. This allows you to connect your accounts using the details saved in your Safari iCloud Keychain. This also allows you to use 1Password or other password managers while adding accounts.
- Fixed crashes and squashed many bugs.
New in 5.0
Numerics for Apple TV
- Design dashboards on your iPhone or iPad and have them available on the Apple TV using iCloud Sync.
- Visualize your KPIs in easy to understand colored pie charts, beautiful line graphs, density charts, top lists and more designed for large screen TVs.
- Each widget is designed to be focusable, interact with each KPI using the Apple TV Siri Remote’s Touch Surface.
- Customize the dashboard on the TV by making a KPI widget extra large - click and hold the Touch Surface to toggle between sizes.
- Unique to Numerics for Apple TV, the slideshow mode automatically scrolls through full screen KPIs on a dashboard. Use the Play/Pause button on the Siri remote to start a slideshow.
- Unique flipper control powered by Siri Remote gestures to flip through full screen KPIs.
- Beautiful high resolution 4K visuals on the new Apple TV 4K.
All new iOS app
- Colorful new pie charts. Select multiple sections of the pie to view the sum of their areas.
- Interactive line graphs now support negative values.
- New radar style day density graphs help track cyclic data.
- New image type widget - Add a touch of your company branding with logos on your dashboards.
- Double tap on a KPI widget to instantly refresh it.
- Dynamic widget background colors for Custom JSON widgets.
- Re-styled Today widgets
- New notification extension - pull down the notification to quickly view the value of the updated KPI.
- Updated Spotlight integration - search for a KPI to see it’s value and changed date right from your device’s home screen.
- Re-engineered Numerics notification engine updates you of changes frequently.
- iPad Drag and Drop support - Drag one or more KPI widgets and drop them into any app to share snapshots of your KPIs.
- Full external keyboard support.
Re-designed Apple Watch app
- Numerics on Apple Watch has a fresh new look, with left aligned KPIs, bold typography and refreshed colors.
- Use the digital crown in the zoom view to quickly jump to the next KPI.
- Zoom view now shows the dashboard name that the widget belongs to.
- Add Numerics to your Dock to quickly see changes in your KPIs.
- Numerics now works on all complication sizes - Small, Utilitarian Small & Large, Modular Small & Large.
- Support for the new Siri and Kaleidoscope watch faces.
- Redesigned notification engine to keep you up-do-date about changes in your KPIs.
- Updated for the latest watchOS 4.
All new iCloud Sync
Design your dashboards once and have them available on all your devices and Apple TVs.
- All your credentials are stored securely in your device keychain and synchronized using the highly secure iCloud. Cynapse has no access to your data, all your data is for your eyes only.
- iCloud Sync bolsters background notifications - By enabling iCloud Sync for Numerics, a KPI updated on any one device will send an update to all synched devices. Keep Numerics running on an Apple TV and get realtime updates to your KPIs on your mobile devices.
- Microsoft Excel Office 365
- AppFigures Ratings
iPhone X Support
- Full support for the new iPhone X screen.
- Unique landscape mode.
- Face ID support.