Lean Six Sigma HD
**40% OFF** Gain an overview of the Six Sigma methodology, and some of the tools required to deploy Six Sigma in your own organization.
During the last couple of decades small, mid-sized and Fortune 500 companies have embraced Six Sigma to generate more profit and greater savings. So what is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma is a data-driven approach for eliminating defects and waste in any business process.
- Develop a 360 degree view of Six Sigma and how it can be implemented in any organization.
- Identify the fundamentals of lean manufacturing, lean enterprise, and lean principles.
- Describe the key dimensions of quality – product features and freedom from deficiencies
- Develop attributes and value according to the Kano Model
- Understand how products and services that have the right features and are free from deficiencies can promote customer satisfaction and attract and retain new customers.
- Describe what is required to regulate a process
- Give examples of how poor quality affects operating expenses in the areas of appraisal, inspection costs, internal failure costs, and external failure costs
- Using basic techniques such as DMAIC and how to identify Six Sigma Projects
- Use specific criteria to evaluate a project
- Discover root causes of a problem
- Design and install new controls to hold the gains and to prevent the problem from returning.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Understanding Lean
- Liker's Toyota Way
- The TPS House
- The Five Principles of Lean Business
- The First Improvement Concept (Value)
- The Second Improvement Concept (Waste)
- The Third Improvement Concept (Variation)
- The Fourth Improvement Concept (Complexity)
- The Fifth Improvement Concept (Continuous Improvement)
- The Improvement Toolkit
- Wrapping Up
- Continuous free updates
- Text size increase/decrease controls for easier reading
- Background and font color switch as preferred
- Orientation changes for better viewing
- Participate in discussions at TrainOnTheMove Forums
- Powerful quotes from renown figures
*iOS 5 Recommended*
*Current version is English only*
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 30, 2012
- My Training Solutions LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 3.2 MB