Dispatch: Email meets GTD with TextExpander snippets
iOS Universal Productivity
Dispatch makes it easy to act on emails even when you're on the move.
It lets you get rid of mails by swiping, respond faster with snippets, and process your mails with other apps.
WHAT REVIEWERS SAY
"App Store Best of 2013" in 5 countries
"Everybody is trying to revolutionize email these days… For me, it has succeeded." — Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"The best iPhone email app for power users" — Robert McGinley Myers, The Sweet Setup
"Dispatch is the iPhone e-mail client I have been looking for for years" — Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
"Dispatch is quite possibly the best third party email client I've ever used for iPhone… If you're buried in emails, you need this app now!" — Allyson Kazmucha, iMore.com
RESPOND FASTER WITH SNIPPETS
Typing the same thing over and over again?
Store frequently used replies as snippets* and reuse them the next time you get a similar question.
Heck—we even say 'Hi' for you when replying an email so you can cut to the chase.
* Dispatch also supports “TextExpander touch snippet expansion” (sold separately).
Dispatch talks to 55 apps. For example, you can:
• Archive important mails to Evernote
• Save links to read later with Pocket
• Create tasks in OmniFocus & Things
• Set reminders in Reminders or Due
Other apps include: 1Password, Asana, AppigoTodo, 2 Days, 2Do, Appigo Todo, Asana, Box, Chrome, Clear, Dolphin Browser, DashPlus, Drafts, Droplr, Evernote, Facebook, Fantastical, Finish, Google Maps, Google Translate, HockeyApp, iCabMobile, Instapaper, Message, Mercury, Omnifocus, Pinner, Pinbook, Pinswift, Pushpin, Pocket, Pocket Informant, Readability, Reminder, Safari, Skype, The Hit List, Things, Trello, Todoist, Toodledo, Twitter, Wunderlist.
See http://www.dispatchapp.net/apps for full list.
IT'S OK TO MAKE MISTAKES
Getting rid of mails is fun in Dispatch.
But in case you get too excited with the housekeeping, you can always undo your last delete, archive or move action (for about 4 seconds).
BACKGROUND FETCH, NOTIFICATIONS AND BADGES
Fetches* and notifies you of new emails when possible, even if Dispatch is not actively running. Optionally, choose to badge up Dispatch with the number of unread emails for all or just some of your accounts.
* This is NOT push. The background fetch interval is determined by iOS based on frequency of usage and other factors. We have no plans for push.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Search your Inbox and Archive folders. Narrow down the email you're looking for by building up multiple search terms, eg. Sender contains 'John', Recipients contains 'Sharon', and Subject contains 'Meeting'.
AND MANY MORE…
• Attach inline images from Camera Roll
• Alias support: Send and reply from another email address (server permitting)
• View the raw source of emails
LOCALIZED FOR 10 LANGUAGES
Fully localized in English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Português brasileiro, 简体中文, 繁體中文.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 8 or later.
Supports IMAP-based email accounts. Tested to work with: Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo!, FastMail, QQ.com, GMX.com, Openmailbox.org.
Users have reported problems with the following services: Office 365, Yahoo Business Mail, Dreamhost, Live.com. We do not recommend buying Dispatch if you're using any of these services.
Mail servers not listed above require additional configuration, or may fail to work.
Please take note of the limitations Dispatch has compared with the built-in Mail app:
- No push notifications for emails (no plans for it)
- No support for POP/Exchange-based email (no plans for it)
- No access to drafts stored in Dispatch from other mail apps
- No landscape mode, S/MIME encryption
- Can only attach images
• Create Forward/Redirect Actions to easily forward or redirect an email to a specified email address with one tap
• Use the new Quick Mail extension to send email quickly from specified email addresses
• Fixed layout issues in Split View
• Fixed: Unable to send email to some top level domains
148Apps —Dispatch Review