Dispatch: Email meets GTD with TextExpander snippets
Dispatch makes it easy to act on emails even when you're on the move.
It lets you get rid of mails by swiping, respond faster with snippets, and process your mails with other apps.
WHAT REVIEWERS SAY
"App Store Best of 2013" in 5 countries
"Everybody is trying to revolutionize email these days… For me, it has succeeded." — Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
"The best iPhone email app for power users" — Robert McGinley Myers, The Sweet Setup
"Dispatch is the iPhone e-mail client I have been looking for for years" — Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
"Dispatch is quite possibly the best third party email client I've ever used for iPhone… If you're buried in emails, you need this app now!" — Allyson Kazmucha, iMore.com
RESPOND FASTER WITH SNIPPETS
Typing the same thing over and over again?
Store frequently used replies as snippets* and reuse them the next time you get a similar question.
Heck—we even say 'Hi' for you when replying an email so you can cut to the chase.
* Dispatch also supports “TextExpander touch snippet expansion” (sold separately).
Dispatch talks to 31 apps. For example, you can:
• Archive important mails to Evernote
• Save links to read later with Pocket
• Create tasks in OmniFocus & Things
• Set reminders in Reminders or Due
Other apps include: 1Password, 2 Days, Appigo Todo, Asana, Chrome, Clear, Dolphin Browser, Drafts, Droplr, Fantastical, Finish, Google Maps, Google Translate, HockeyApp, Instapaper, Message, Pocket, Readability, Reminder, Safari, Skype, The Hit List.
See http://www.dispatchapp.net/apps for full list.
IT'S OK TO MAKE MISTAKES
Getting rid of mails is fun in Dispatch.
But in case you get too excited with the housekeeping, you can always undo your last delete, archive or move action (for about 4 seconds).
BACKGROUND FETCH, NOTIFICATIONS AND BADGES
Fetches* and notifies you of new emails when possible, even if Dispatch is not actively running. Optionally, choose to badge up Dispatch with the number of unread emails for all or just some of your accounts.
* This is NOT push. The background fetch interval is determined by iOS based on frequency of usage and other factors. We have no plans for push.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Search your Inbox and Archive folders. Narrow down the email you're looking for by building up multiple search terms, eg. Sender contains 'John', Recipients contains 'Sharon', and Subject contains 'Meeting'.
AND MANY MORE…
• Fleksy keyboard support
• Attach inline images from Camera Roll
• Alias support: Send and reply from another email address (server permitting)
• View the raw source of emails
BUILT FOR iOS 7
Redesigned to look even better on iOS 7, and built on top of powerful new technologies in iOS 7 to offer background fetch, inline photo attachments and beautiful animations.
LOCALIZED FOR 10 LANGUAGES
Fully localized in English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Português brasileiro, 简体中文, 繁體中文.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7 or later.
Supports IMAP-based email accounts. Tested to work with: Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo!, FastMail, QQ.com, GMX.com, Openmailbox.org.
Users have reported problems with the following services: Office 365, Yahoo Business Mail, Dreamhost, Live.com. We do not recommend buying Dispatch if you're using any of these services.
Mail servers not listed above require additional configuration, or may fail to work.
Please take note of the limitations Dispatch has compared with the built-in Mail app:
- No push notifications for emails (no plans for it)
- No support for POP/Exchange-based email (no plans for it)
- No access to drafts stored in Dispatch from other mail apps
- No landscape mode, S/MIME encryption
- Can only attach images
SPANKING NEW FEATURES
• Mailbox/folder access (yup, about time)
• New icon, refreshed look
• Sort with oldest emails first (thank Mike Vardy)
• New Unsubscribe triaging action (goodbye mailing list and newsletters)
• Triage dates, phone numbers and links in subject
• Phishing detection and warning
• Delete email addresses from auto-complete recipient list
• New Actioned flag indicating emails that have been triaged, in addition to Replied and Forwarded flags
• x-callback-url support for /compose URL scheme
• Local drafts for all accounts can now be accessed from within Unified Inbox
• Add (Link) to Reading List triaging action
• Insert Photo action when composing mail (just because the popup menu can be a pain)
NOT BRAND NEW, BUT STILL PLENTY NICE
• Searching and auto-completing of recipients is now a lot more relevant
• Reduced memory footprint and a speedier Dispatch, especially if you’ve loads of contacts in your address book
• Tapping on Archive/Delete/Spam button when reading a mail now shows options to Archive/Delete/Spam/Move without requiring a long press. It’s one more tap to your default action, but also a lot easier (and less obscure) to get to other options
• Navigation bar buttons are now larger and in line with iOS system navigation buttons size
BUGS SQUASHED, KILLED AND NOT MISSED
• Abandoned and leaked memory when triaging
• Abandoned memory when reading mails with remote images
• When triaging a date or time, related date or time is not parsed together
• Asana: logging in with Google Apps fail to complete authorization the first time round
• Unable to tap on status bar to scroll to top when reading mails from search result
• Line breaks in subject
• Visual glitches in navigation bar when bottom error bar appears
• Crash when selecting mailbox in Settings > Accounts > [Account] if it is currently 'Not configured
• Crash on launch in certain scenario (thanks Geert Poels)
• 'View Source' activity cannot be disabled
• Tapping on multiple attachments while they’re still loading ends up locking the UI
• Keyboard navigation issues when adding an account for the first time
• Archiving an email with the same message-id that was received in multiple mailboxes ends up clearing every cell with that message
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 07, 2014
- Clean Shaven Apps
- 12.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (145)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (282)