Dispatch: Action-Based Email
Dispatch makes it easy to act on emails even when you're on the move.
It lets you get rid of mails by swiping, respond faster with snippets, and process your mails with other apps.
WHAT REVIEWERS SAY
"Everybody is trying to revolutionize email these days… For me, it has succeeded." — Federico Viticci, Editor, MacStories.net
"Dispatch is the iPhone e-mail client I have been looking for for years" — Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
"Dispatch is quite possibly the best third party email client I've ever used for iPhone… If you're buried in emails, you need this app now!" — Allyson Kazmucha, iMore.com
"I love the supported actions, and snippets are just so incredibly useful" — Christine Chan, AppAdvice.com
RESPOND FASTER WITH SNIPPETS
Typing the same thing over and over again?
Store frequently used replies as snippets* and reuse them the next time you get a similar question.
Heck—we even say 'Hi' for you when replying an email so you can cut to the chase.
* Dispatch also supports “TextExpander touch snippet expansion” (sold separately).
Dispatch talks to 26 apps. For example, you can:
• Archive important mails to Evernote
• Save links to read later with Pocket
• Create tasks in OmniFocus & Things
• Set reminders in Reminders or Due
The 26 supported apps are: Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, Due, OmniFocus, Things, The HitList, Clear, Fantastical, 2 Days, Reminders, Asana, Chrome, 1Password, Dolphin, Safari, Maps, Google Maps, Calendar, Drafts, Skype, Appigo Todo, Finish, Twitter & Facebook.
Check out http://www.dispatchapp.net/apps for more info.
IT'S OK TO MAKE MISTAKES
Getting rid of mails is fun in Dispatch.
But in case you get too excited with the housekeeping, you can always undo your last delete, archive or move action (for about 4 seconds).
BACKGROUND FETCH, NOTIFICATIONS AND BADGES
Fetches and notifies you of new emails when possible, even if Dispatch is not actively running. Optionally, choose to badge up Dispatch with the number of unread emails for all or just some of your accounts.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Search your Inbox and Archive folders. Narrow down the email you're looking for by building up multiple search terms with Advanced Search, eg. Sender contains 'John', Recipients contains 'Sharon', and Subject contains 'Meeting'.
ATTACH INLINE IMAGES
Attach images from Camera Roll, Photo Albums and Photo Stream to new emails and replies.
SEND MAIL FROM ANOTHER ADDRESS
Choose to send mails from another email address (if your server allows you to do so), and to reply mails from the address which the mail was sent to. Especially handy if you've been forwarding mails from multiple accounts to a single account.
SWIPE TO NAVIGATE
Switch accounts, reply, go back to Inbox by swiping left and right—no button-tapping required.
BUILT FOR iOS 7
Redesigned to look even better on iOS 7, and built on top of powerful new technologies in iOS 7 to offer background fetch, inline photo attachments and beautiful animations.
LOCALIZED FOR 10 LANGUAGES
Fully localized for: English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Português brasileiro, 简体中文, 繁體中文.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 7 or later.
Supports IMAP-based email accounts. Tested to work with: Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! and FastMail.
Mail servers not listed above require additional configuration, or may fail to work.
Please take note of the limitations that Dispatch has compared with the built-in Mail app:
- No push notifications for emails (and no plans for it)
- No support for POP/Exchange-based email (and no plans for it)
- No access to any mailboxes other than the Inbox
- No access to drafts stored in Dispatch from other mail apps
- No landscape mode, S/MIME encryption
- Can only attach images (from Camera Roll/Albums/Photo Stream)
• Action: Edit title, date, message URL type for: Reminder, 2 Days, Finish apps
• Action: Edit title, message URL type for: Omnifocus, The Hit List, Clear, Appigo ToDo, Draft apps
• Stripped 'Re' and 'Fwd' from title in actions
• Populate URL field in Fantastical with URL to email
• Modify Evernote reminder in action view (previously requires tapping on a date in email)
• Fixed: empty inbox for some Gmail users
• Fixed: sometimes cells cannot be tapped/swiped
• Fixed: notification view shows option to turn on background fetch even if the option is disabled in global settings
• Fixed: compose view showing wrong recipients and subject, if opened once before pressing next/previous button
• Fixed: refresh control freezes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 14, 2013
- Clean Shaven Apps
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (15)
- 9.9 MB