Business Card Reader Pro
Instant recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with LinkedIn, Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Export to Salesforce (requires account with permission to add leads) and Evernote
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
• LinkedIn support: search, contact adding, import of info and photo
• Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
• Anti-shake image capture
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. With the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and the new iPad make sure the camera is focused on the business card. Older models of iPhone require additional third-party macro lenses.
4. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
5. Tap the screen to take the picture.
6. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
7. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
• iOS 4 and later
• iPhone 3GS or later, the new iPad or later
• On original iPad, iPad 2 and iPod Touch the app can be used to recognize business cards from images saved in the photo library.
- Option to export to Evernote
- Improved export to Salesforce
- Bug fixes
Like Business Card Reader? Please take the time to leave User Review whenever you update!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 10, 2013
- SHAPE GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (119)
- 35.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Barcode Finder
• Barcode Reader
• Business Card Reader HD
• Business Card Reader with CJK (名片阅读器)
• Chat for GTalk
• CheckIn+ HD
• GPSed Track Your Trips!
• IM+ Instant Messenger
• IM+ Pro
• IM+ Video
• IM+ العربي
• RDM+ Desktop Lite
• RDM+ HD: Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
• RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
• Smart Scanner
• VR+ Voice for Twitter / Facebook / Blogger / MySpace
• iDisplay Lite
• iDisplay Mini