Business Card Reader Pro
Instant (it takes seconds!) recognition of business cards right on your iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iOS Contacts. Out-of-the-box integration with LinkedIn, Salesforce and Evernote. Easy integration with other CRM systems. Featured in iPhone TV commercials.
"If you're a mobile networker, this is an app you'll definitely like." -TechCrunch
"Business Card Reader for iPhone is way better than the alternative. It's not free, but it'll easily pay for itself after your next new business card." -IntoMobile
"Working from home can mean spending a lot of time on the phone to keep in touch with colleagues or customers. To manage all these contacts' business cards, check out Business Card Reader" -The New York Times
"The best text scanning app yet." -TouchMyApps
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff — anyone who networks regularly!
No need to manually enter contact information — Business Card Reader provides a time- and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Recognizes business cards in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in iOS address book, which can be easily checked and edited.
• Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
• Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, web sites
• Background image processing, saves time when scanning multiple cards.
• Export to Salesforce as Contact, Lead or Account
• Export to Evernote
• Export as .xlsx document
• Optional integration with existing CRM systems
• LinkedIn support: search, contact adding, import of info and photo
• Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly
• Anti-shake image capture
INTEGRATION WITH SALESFORCE1 HOW-TO GUIDE:
INTEGRATION WITH EXISTING CRM SYSTEMS HOW-TO GUIDE:
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. Hold the device right above the card. Keep the card aligned with BCR viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone/iPad positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
4. Tap the screen to take the picture.
5. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
6. Tap Save to add the contact into your iOS address book.
NOTE FOR SALESFORCE INTEGRATION
We recommend you to contact your Salesforce account representative in order to find out if API access is enabled under your Salesforce profile.
Compatible Salesforce Editions:
Developer, Enterprise, Group, Professional, Unlimited
• iOS 5 and later
• iPhone 3GS or later, the new iPad or later
• On original iPad, iPad 2 and iPod Touch the app can be used to recognize business cards from images saved in the photo library.
The most Salesforce-centric update since introduction of support for Salesforce!
Business Card Reader Pro now allows direct export of contact info via Salesforce1 app and offers an option for editing custom Salesforce info fields.
We've also added support for vertical business cards, improved import of contact information from LinkedIn and tweaked UI for smoother experience.
Like Business Card Reader Pro? Please leave a review on the App Store and let others know!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 01, 2014
- SHAPE GmbH
- 36.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (23)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2099)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Business Card Reader
• Business Card Reader HD
• Chat for GTalk
• iDisplay Mini
• IM+ Instant Messenger
• IM+ Pro7
• RDM+ HD: Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
• RDM+ Remote Desktop for Mac and Windows
• Smart Scanner
• VR+ Voice for Twitter / Facebook / Blogger / MySpace