Billings Pro - Track Time & Invoice
iOS Universal Business
Spend less time billing and more time doing the work you love. Billings Pro is an estimate, time tracking and invoicing app designed for freelancers and small businesses. Easily create clear and detailed estimates to secure new business or jump right to entering mileage, expenses or tracking time for multiple projects and clients. Send beautiful and customizable invoices. Track payments and easily see when clients are overdue. Use on your own or with a team as you grow.
“Billings Pro is a superior solution for managing company-wide billing, client-related expense tracking, and invoicing.” - Macworld
4 out of 5 mice - Macworld
4 out of 5 mice - MacUser UK
Track Time & Expenses
• Start, stop, and resume a timer from anywhere with Billings Pro on your Mac, iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch
• Easily toggle between timers for multiple projects
• Set your own billing increments
• Add details and comments to time and expense slips
• Review time and expense slips of other team members
• Connect with Billings Pro on your Mac to run simple reports and see total time tracked by project and by client
Send Professional Invoices & Estimates
• Send estimates and invoices from your Mac, or on the fly using your iPad or iPhone
• Beautifully designed invoice and estimate templates
• Add details such as time, rate, details, and comments for your clients
• Bill by time, flat rate, expense, per product, and project
• Customize an invoice to include a down payment (retainer)
• Connect with Billings Pro on your Mac to set recurring invoices
• Easily add tax
• Multi-currency support
• Automatic numbering
Manage Client Accounts
• Add unlimited clients and projects
• Easily identify when clients are overdue
• Add a payment from anywhere on your Mac, iPhone & iPad
• Get paid on the spot by using Credit Card Terminal by Innerfence
• Track payments so you know when and how your clients paid
• Easily add a down payment (retainer) to a client account
• Connect with Billings Pro on your Mac to send estimates and statements
• Run simple reports on your Mac to see a summary of client accounts, taxes collected, and more
In-App Purchase plans, all with unlimited clients and projects:
The Freelance plan includes 5 invoices, 5 statements, and 5 estimates each month. The Professional plan includes unlimited invoices, statements, and estimates.
Customize your Home Screen
You can rearrange the order of sections on your Home Screen to choose where you want Estimates, Invoices, Clients, and the Activity Graph to show up. Want the Activity Graph at the top and Estimate at the bottom? Just tap the “edit” button at the bottom of the Home Screen and reorder the sections by dragging and dropping them.
More sharing options
We’ve added more options for sharing invoices and estimates. You now have additional options to "Send to Client", "Add to Note" or "Save to Dropbox".
• Sometimes clients and projects showed up in spotlight searches even though they were deleted. This has been fixed.
• We squashed a bug that affected creating a new client on iPhone. When creating the new client and tapping “done” it would jump back to the previous screen you were on instead of taking you to the saved client screen.
• There was a bug that caused the project summary totals to not update immediately when moving a slip. This has been fixed so now when you move a slip from a project to another one, the project summary totals will update immediately.
• There was a bug that let you create an invoice and estimate without any slips. Now if you try to create an estimate or invoice that has no slips, you’ll get a prompt letting you know there are no slips and you’ll need to create or add one.
• There was a bug that caused a fixed slip to not include the rate when it was created from a Blueprint. Now when creating a fixed slip using a Blueprint the rate will show as it should.
• There was a bug that caused some currencies to not be formatted properly on an invoice or estimate. This has been fixed.
We've also made some under-the-hood bug fixes and minor UI improvements.