Adobe Acrobat Reader
iOS Universal Business
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Store and share files in the cloud.
Convert, edit and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit and sign PDFs on the go.
Ability to remove individual items from Recent files list.
Improved palm rejection to remove marks from resting your palm on the screen when using Apple Pencil with iPad Pro.
• Issue with applying image-based signatures.
• Ability to share files with names containing certain symbols.
• Bug causing users to be unexpectedly signed out of Adobe Document Cloud.
• Improved stability.
• Expanded support for Dropbox: Use Create PDF and Export PDF on files stored in Dropbox. (Subscription required.)
• Improved performance when tapping on form fields and comments in certain PDFs.
• Optimized for iPad Pro: View, annotate and sign documents on iPad Pro’s expansive display.
• Added support for iOS 9 Split View and Slide Over: Multitask with two apps open side-by-side.
• Expanded support for Dropbox: Save files directly to Dropbox with the new “Save to…” menu item.
• Decreased app file size.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback