The Great Ones Volume II by V. K. Subramanian
The Great Ones Volume II
by V. K. Subramanian
Like its predecessor volume, The Great Ones, Volume Two is the rare book, wherein the artistic and literary skills of the famous author-artist, V.K. Suhramanian, are applied to an ennobling theme: the life and work of the Great Ones who have contributed to the advancement of human civilization and culture.
As in Volume One, the Great Ones dealt with fall into ten categories:
1. The Great Ones in Art (Painting, Sculpture & Architecture)
2. The Great Ones in Literature (Poetry, Drama & Fiction)
3. The Great Ones in Science
4. The Great Ones in Medicine and Biology
5. The Great Ones in Exploration (Scientists and Voyageurs)
6. The Great Ones in Philosophy
7. The Great Ones in Public Life
8. The Great Ones in Social Reform,
9. The Great Ones in Business (Technology, Economics & Management)
10. The Great Ones in Entertainment (Music, Movies, Theatre & Sports)
This book is the second volume in a ten-volume series. Each volume dealing with 100 Great Ones (ten from each category). It will be an ideal presentation to every school and college student, eager to learn about the Great Ones who have made a difference to life on this planet by their life work, and adopt rolemodels to emulate.
About The Author :-
Vadakaymadom Krishna Iyer Subramanian (b. 1930, Kerala, India) is an eminent scholar, whose life mission is to present to the world the treasures of ancient India, in the fields of art, literature, philosophy and religion.
He has already translated several ancient texts into English.
These include: Saundaryalahari, Sivanandalahari, Sacred Songs of India, Maxims of Chanakya, Sri Rudraprasna, Wondrous Whispers of Wisdom from Ancient India.
AS a consultant for holistic health and spiritual development, he has spelt out the Hindu regimens in this regard in his popular book: The Holistic Way to Health, Happiness and Harmony.
Subramanian's prolific literary output covers a variety of subjects ranging from astrology to art. He has been an astropalmic counsellor for over 35 years.
A retired officer of the Indian Audit and Accounts Service (which he joined in 1953), Subramanian is also a reputed painter, who has held 22 one-man shows and whose paintings (some of them in the Chandigarh Museum) have won wide acclaim from leading art critics of India.
Subramanian who has travelled extensively in India, now lives in the United States of America.
For an author bio, photo and a sample read, visit www.abhinavexports.tradeindia.com
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone and iPad please visit www.AppsPublisher.com
- Bug Fixed
Issue resolve : Voice Note was not working in iOS 4 and later, this issue now resolve.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 10.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AppySMS - SMS redefined
• Bhaja Govindam
• Bhaja Govindam [Audio]
• Dock Worker!
• Everyday Idioms
• Face Memory Test
• FlashLight ♫ pro
• Govinda Damodara Stotram (Lila Sukha)
• Hanuman Chalisa (Audio)
• Hanuman Chalisa (Lite)
• Hanuman Chalisa HD
• Hanuman Chalisa [Audio]
• Hanuman Chalisa [Lite]
• Jai Jagdish Hare (Audio)
• Know My Device
• Mahishasuramardini stotram (Aigiri Nandini)
• Personality Test
• Pick N Meet
• Puzzle - Shake & Solve
• Puzzle 4 Kids
• SHIVA MAHIMNA STOTRAM
• SHIVA MAHIMNA STOTRAM : Hymn On The Greatness Of Shiva
• Sea Diving
• Shatashloki Valmiki Ramayana (Audio)
• Shree Durga Chalisa - श्री दुर्गा चालिसा
• Shree Ganesha Puja at Home
• Shree Ram Raksha Stotra
• Shri Shiv Chalisa
• Smash up
• Stress Test
• Sunderkand [English]
• Sunderkand [Hindi]
• Suprabhatam (Audio)
• The Simple Todo
• Tube Hunt
• Vedic Numerology (with Chaldean method)
• Word Search Puzzle - Universal
• iFlashlight !
• iJokes Everyday
• iLetters~26 Secrets
• श्री दुर्गा चालिसा - Shree Durga Chalisa