The Bird of a Thousand Songs - Children Book by LuaBooks
Birds, trills, wings and incredible imagination are what children and adults will find in The Bird of a Thousand Songs. This wonderfully illustrated book for children will bring you on a search to find a mysterious bird who is able to mimic all the other birds. Throughout the journey, you will discover birds that are yet to be seen or recorded by ornithology, but you they find the Bird of a Thousand Songs? Are you ready to try? You’ll only need to tune your ears to the beat of your heart.
- Narrated in English, Spanish and French.
- More than 17 wonderful illustrations of never before seen birds.
- Completely animated with sound effects.
- Beautiful original soundtrack.
- Text translated to 10 languages.
- A story you will love, easy to read with profound teachings.
- User friendly table of contents.
- "Narrate Yourself" option.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Now you can interact with all the birds:
* Touch the Piano Bird to play a real piano.
* Touch the Gramophone Bird to see it from a different angle.
* Touch the Bicycle Bird to see it ride around the screen.
* Touch each bird to hear its sound again.
Narration available in French and Spanish!
Now, you can be the narrator!
Now, you can turn to the next page much more easily. With the simple swipe of your finger on the screen, you can see the next bird.
Bonus: Download the Fantastic Aviary of Sir William McCrow for free: it’s a perfect complement to this wonderful story.
We hope you love this new version of the Bird of a Thousand Songs!
Follow us in Facebook: facebook.com/luabooks
This fantastic book for youth, written and illustrated by Lizardo Carvajal, won’t only lead you through the wonderful universe of the birds and their songs, but it will also bring you to reflect on the meaning of finding your own song. Thus, The Bird of a Thousand Songs is a story with endless didactic possibilities. Enjoy and fall in love with this book and all the birds you will discover.
German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, English, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Chinese.
- Now with privacy protected links to external website and iTunes in accordance with COPPA.
- We’ve added a link to our online blog with tips on children’s literature and book-Apps.
- We’ve added arrows to turn the page. Now you have the choice between the swipe and click options.
- A few minor corrections.
▶ Please update your review for this new version. Your excellent comments help us to constantly improve our Apps and provide free updates.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 day ago
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 90.8 MB