iOS Universal Books
Join millions of readers around the world and access eBooks and audiobooks all on one app. Go shelf-less and take your reading adventures on the go. With over 5 million titles to choose from, there’s something for every type of reader and listener.
Introducing audiobooks from Kobo — our brand new expertly curated collection. Simply add a book to your collection on Kobo, and find it in your app immediately afterwards — all your eBooks and audiobooks together, in one convenient app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Kobo App makes reading even more comfortable and convenient:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime, and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode.
• Our beautifully designed, easy-to-use player makes it simple for you to move through your audiobook with a single touch. Never worry about losing your spot, and see how much time is left at a glance. Schedule it to turn off after a set amount of time—perfect for listening before going to sleep.
• Read thousands of free eBook previews or listen to audiobook samples to help you find your next favourite.
• Start reading on one device and pick up on another. The Kobo App always remembers where you left off, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love of reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from what you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Traditional Chinese or Japanese.
• We’ve resolved an issue some users reported signing in either with Google, or while on AT&T.
Here's what's new in our latest release:
• Introducing Audiobooks - You can now access both audiobooks and eBooks in one app.
• We now offer support for iOS 11.
• You can now see your most recently added items directly from the Home screen.
• Add up to 5 collections to your Home screen by using our new Edit Home page. Just click that big Edit button at the bottom of the Home screen.
• See how many items are in your library at the top of each page.
• You can now see the progress of each of your downloads by the file size.
• We've resolved an issue where the bookmark is not always saved if at the start of a chapter.
• We've resolved an issue where the font type cannot be changed for certain books.
• Bug fixes and general improvements.