Kobo Reading App – Read Books and Magazines
iOS Universal Books
Millions of readers love Kobo! Join them today and enjoy over 5 million titles at your fingertips. Read them conveniently on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Kobo Reading App has the best features for a comfortable and convenient reading experience:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text and adjust to the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines.** Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read.
• Get free previews for thousands of eBooks to help you find your next great read.
• Pick up right where you left off and never lose your spot. The Kobo Reading App will automatically sync your bookmarks, notes and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love for reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from the eBooks you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese or Japanese.
**Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France
New Look, Same Kobo
As a part of the Rakuten Group of companies, empowering people through online services, Kobo has a fresh new look.
Our passion remains the same: to deliver the best eReading experience to those who love to read.
Here’s what’s also new in our latest release for iOS:
• Your Library's now easier to navigate: filter your books to see opened, unread, finished, or downloaded items, or previews. You’ll find these options at the top of your Books page.
• If you find a book doesn’t display properly on your screen, try our new Report a Problem option. Tap the middle of the screen while reading to find this option in the toolbar.
• We've also fixed various issues found on iOS 10, including problems changing font sizes on iPads, as well as other bugs.
• We’ve included some enhancements to our comic book viewer, such as the option to see one page in portrait mode, and resolved a problem maintaining the zoom level while turning pages.