Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge (Premium)
Are you trying to obtain a private pilot's certificate?
The Pilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge is a publication of the FAA, and contains all the essential information needed for pilots and student pilots. Most of the questions on the FAA knowledge exams come from the information here. All beautifully laid out with over 400 illustrations and images.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to Flying
- Principles of Flight
- Aerodynamics of Flight
- Flight controls
- Aircraft Systems
- Flight Instruments
- Flight Manuals
- Aircraft Weight and Balance
- Aircraft Performance
- Weather Theory
- Using Weather Data
- Airport Operations
- Aeromedical Factors
- Aeronautical Decision Making
Whether you are a student pilot learning for the first time, or an Instructor brushing up on your knowledge, you will find the information here to be indispensable to you.
-Minor Bug Fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 01, 2013
- Fishington Studios
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (41)
- 124.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Aviation Weather Abbreviations and Terms
• Boxes by Fishington Studios
• Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
• FAA Airplane Flying Manual (Premium)
• FAA Instrument Flying Handbook (Premium)
• FAA Instrument Procedures Handbook (Premium)
• Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation (Elite)
• Map Draw - Route tracking and Annotation (Regular)
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Ω Recorder - Voice Memos, Audio Recorder, and more
• Ω Recorder - Voice Memos, Audio Recorder, and more!
• Ω Recorder - Voice Memos, Audio Recorder, and more.